• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 17 constructs

NightshadeCS

In Chapter 17, the trader is upgraded again and is capable of producing Unurium. You have to select either Seeds or Unurium to be produced.

DeletedUser27842

@Heming

What is a goldsmith residence. I need to connect it to settlements to earn items to move on
The Goldsmith can be found in the builder ==> settlements tab. For it to function it needs to be attached to a residence.

Here's a link to some ideas for setting things up for the Amuni chapter 13.
Amuni settlement layout.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27842

Yes, that right. Edited my post to show that. As heming is asking about ch 13 in a ch 17 thread.

NightshadeCS

Ok, I opened up my Chapter 17 city on mobile and I see the tab you are referring to. The only thing I can do on that page is switch between seed production or unurium production by selecting the radio button for either one. The seeds and unurium will still be produced as normal, like a residence, and be hovering over the top of the Trader for collection when available.

I'm not sure about the wording of "constructs." It's been a while since I did that upgrade. I suspect it is just something for the storyline, that we learned how to make unurium from the Constructs race.