• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fellowship Adventures Discussion 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Since this is the spot now, the requirements for the Bracelet badge may have been adjusted a bit lower since the last FA. And the Residue badge now takes 9 VV, instead of 10 VV, to make. That is a little bit better, since there are a bunch of recipes that give 9 VV.

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
My biggest issue with the new badge specifications is that they don't stack. They should stack. They are so concerned with the number of clicks... thus changing the tourney to reduce this for the people who hated it.... they should really stack the badges because when you collect the CC's from the MA, if you have a fully functional MA that cranks them out at a decent rate, if you aren't literally tied to the game, you lose badges and that well, it makes me say bad words in my head. I can't afford to miss them and I can't afford to lose the vision vapor for the residue badge..... just saying.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My biggest issue with the new badge specifications is that they don't stack. They should stack. They are so concerned with the number of clicks... thus changing the tourney to reduce this for the people who hated it.... they should really stack the badges because when you collect the CC's from the MA, if you have a fully functional MA that cranks them out at a decent rate, if you aren't literally tied to the game, you lose badges and that well, it makes me say bad words in my head. I can't afford to miss them and I can't afford to lose the vision vapor for the residue badge..... just saying.

In all the years of the FA, they have never stacked. If you are making blacksmiths and accidentally collect 6 workshops, instead of 5, you are out of luck. Or if you accidentally collect one too many 48-hour goods productions, you are out of luck. If you collect more troops or coins than needed for those badges, the extra is lost. Etc. I do not remember if an official reason for that was ever posted to any of the forums, but it probably was.

Iyapo1

Does anyone know at what level WS change from 2 minute beverages to 5 minute beverages?

Aritra

Does anyone know at what level WS change from 2 minute beverages to 5 minute beverages?
I didn't realize it was dictated by the level of the WS. For some reason, I thought it was based on city level (chapter or other criteria) similar to how "good amount" is scaled. I can't find where I read about it, though, to look at it again.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@helya
Do you know what inno's official reasoning is behind not allowing overflow?

E.G. for the Mystical object in crafting when you are at 89/100 vision vapor and complete a recipe that gives 29 VV you get a mystical object and end up with 18/100 carried over.
This could also be done for all badges, but the developers have chosen not to. Why?

GlamDoll

They like throwing monkey wrenches as much as possible? They like throwing any & everything at the wall, to see what will stick?
I am sorry, I could not refrain.
Alright! Busted! I could, but didn't want to.

Seriously, it is a great question, but, I doubt the Devs will give up their secret :)

Edited: Because of typos...pretty sure I missed some and other things...oh well.

Iyapo1

Here's the answer that was given by the Community Manager "Marindor" on the beta forums when this was addressed with the devs: (since I don't play beta I can't get an actual 'quote'

Hi guys,

Thank you all for your feedback so far! Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible. Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort. Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously. So you're collecting the things you need for a badge, then wait for the badge, and then collect your next badge (if you had a few running simultaneously). We want it to be something you're actively engaging in and thinking about, instead of just collect everything at once like you'd normally do and just start new productions. :)
Love it or hate it this is the answer. Why are you asking helya to dig up something from 2019?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Love it or hate it this is the answer. Why are you asking helya to dig up something from 2019?
I';m asking for an updated answer because Marindor was wrong.
Regarding the questions about stacking productions and mass-collecting for multiple badges: This is not possible and also won't be made possible.
Untrue, see the mystical object for reference we now have proof that inno can do it.
Fellowship Adventures are something you'd have to actively/purposefully participate in. Therefore strategy and planning and communication with your FS should be required to work together on this effort.
Absolutely, but all of that takes place during the setting phase, not the collection phase.
There is zero planning, strategy, or communication when collecting.
No one ever makes the choice NOT to collect.​
No one thinks about whether or not they should collect, or even when.​
No one is asking their FS members if they should collect.​
The choices were made when the productions were set, once they are finished there is no choice left.
Producing particular badges should be something you're doing consciously.
No one is accidentally completing 3 encounters.
No one is setting a bunch of 48h productions by coincidence.
No one is crafting vision Vapors through luck.

Things change, the game evolves, and this is an aspect that has room for improvement.
I'm hoping @helya can see this too even if her predecessor years ago could not.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It starts at lunchtime for Inno. Early morning for folks on the East coast of the United States, before the crack of dawn for Westerners. If this sounds a little imprecise that's because it is! But still, it falls within a certain range, so I hope this helps :)

SoulsSilhouette

Buddy Fan Club member
I don't care what the original issue with not stacking is. Again.... I reiterate... they changed the tournament to satisfy a bunch of whiners because they had to 'click too much'. They give multiple CC's out in the spire, but we can only get one badge from it... that is when the system actually acknowledges the collection of it.

So who do I have to be to whine to whomever to get there to be 'less clicks' in the FA?

In the beginning, we could keep our badges and then they changed their minds.... They have unreasonable requirements for crap rewards.... so they should be throwing us a bit of a bone...

AND, there should be a START TIME. not us trying to guess when something will start...
'

Rp44

Sadly, sentient goods cannot be used for bracelets (I guess bc it's technically T4 if you are running the sentient productions?).

It's been my understanding that no concrete start time is given just in case something happens & it doesn't start "on time."

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The past few fellowships have always started at 5 am for me, and I'm on the east coast. I'm going to be up just in case it happens again, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.