• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Hi!

Geoteacher

I am new to the game—so far so good . I like that this game has Fellowships and the ability to communicate with other players, that players can’t steal your resources, and that it is not focused on battles. And the graphics are great! I am interested in joining a fellowship that is easy going, no drama or undue pressure, but with active members who regularly contribute.
I played Forge of Empires for over a year, but got to the point where it was just too hard to expand my land. I still play Big Business and Super City everyday, but not much fun now that these games are no longer being updated/developed. I am actively planning City Island 5 and Fantasy Island.

NightshadeCS

If you played FOE, then you will have a good base knowledge for this game, since quite a bit is similar. I'm with you, I much prefer not having my city sacked, and the graphics are lovely.

If you haven't already, post a message in one of the sub forums entitled "members seeking fellowship" for the world that you play in. You should be able to find a group to join that fits with your play style. Don't worry about having to try a few different ones on for size, but do beware of moving amongst too many quickly, as there are some temporary penalties for that.

I am interested in your username! What do you teach?

AtaguS

Hi! I do hope you'll enjoy this game...city development, fellowship, some strategy and tons of options for how to forge your path. Not to mention the artwork is beautiful :)
Welcome!

Geoteacher

If you played FOE, then you will have a good base knowledge for this game, since quite a bit is similar. I'm with you, I much prefer not having my city sacked, and the graphics are lovely.

If you haven't already, post a message in one of the sub forums entitled "members seeking fellowship" for the world that you play in. You should be able to find a group to join that fits with your play style. Don't worry about having to try a few different ones on for size, but do beware of moving amongst too many quickly, as there are some temporary penalties for that.

I am interested in your username! What do you teach?
Hi, thanks for the advice! I taught various social studies courses for 25 yrs and then supervised social teachers for another 15 yrs before recently retiring. World Geography was my favorite course to teach.

Silver Lady

I taught various social studies courses for 25 yrs and then supervised social teachers for another 15 yrs before recently retiring. World Geography was my favorite course to teach.

You got me. I’m a science nerd. Was an Analytical Chemist for many years but was always interested in geology but was really really bad at geography. :(

But welcome on board. I really hope you enjoy the game and the forum. If you play in Elcy or Haran visit me in The Gentry or the Free Traders.

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

@Silver Lady and I are in the same boat! I am also a science nerd, education in geology and work experience in biology and water quality. I had a great geography teacher in 8th grade, though, who taught me a clever way to remember the President and Vice President that were current at the time: the Quail runs under the Bush. :cool: :D :p

@Alpha Lyrae loving that new avatar pic!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Sorry I didn't say my hellos till now! Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll stay. It's a good place to learn. :)