• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA event

• Thread starter DeletedUser26243
  • Start date

DeletedUser26243

For the T1 badges necklaces n statues I can just use planks n marble for them right? So I won’t have to even place steel down for anything right saving space?

LutherTheHairy

Anyone know if carting library will be the stage 1 prize again? Votes in our fellowship on participation are 5 strong no's and 6 "no particularly interested, but will support if others want to play" and otherwise silence. I suspect we will largely sit out, but the carting library is a decent little thing and easy to get.

Sprite1313

Anyone know if carting library will be the stage 1 prize again? Votes in our fellowship on participation are 5 strong no's and 6 "no particularly interested, but will support if others want to play" and otherwise silence. I suspect we will largely sit out, but the carting library is a decent little thing and easy to get.

It was on Beta; so assuming they don’t change it, it will be.