• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Nope FA Not PvP

CrusaderMichael

I thought it was. It was fun competing on the board.

Till the devs decided to add....

"For the low low price of $9.99 you too can have 16 badges !!!"

That's the end of that pvp.

Back to the drawing board.

CrusaderMichael

well the diamond cost of so many things in game is obviously what 99% of people would consider overpriced (like diamond time boosts etc).

I don't mind though cuz if they've decided to cater to so called "whales" that's ok, if they see they'll get the most money that way. I do however completely doubt they chose correctly.

I just wish they could somehow find ways to make money in things like skins or pets in your city or blimps with user text or the chessboard you can actually play chess on with friends here.

and LEAVE THE PVP ASPECTS ALONE

"ok... pawn to king 4.... AND i'll pay 5 bucks to move another piece before you even moved once... I'M GONNA BE SO PROUD OF MY WIN !!!"

Have i said LEAVE THE PVP ASPECTS ALONE yet?

maybe not... so here goes....

LEAVE THE PVP ASPECTS ALONE

Moho

Chef
LEAVE THE PVP ASPECTS ALONE
I think you need a good night's sleep.

images

Deleted User - 849192770

pawn to king 4.
It would actually be using chess notation pawn to A-H ( take your pick)

also the FA's not PvP it just has a leader board but yeah selling badges is annoying but of course INNO wants money and i bet you some rich people bought these badges to push there FA to first place.

CrusaderMichael

I'm gonna need 5 good nights' sleeps before I recover from this FA. :p Thanks for the cute "awwwww" moment.

I thought FA would hurt me more than it has... but i'm small and i haven't TP'd buildings etc like some of you do so maybe that's why i'm fine, except bs badges slow my production waaaay down.

And to someone above... of course this FA is a form of pvp... when you have multiple FS's going after top 20 spots and trying to beat each other, it's pvp. Though you're right they could have paid their way to get as giant as they are, or even time boost productions etc... which helps in pvp. I still feel pvp should be free of at least the badge buying.

This brings up an idea thread i'll make right now. Not that the devs will care.

AND PK4 IS BEST