• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

Henroo

Oh Wise One
48 hour collection with a 24 hour early collect, so be prepared to deal with mana withdrawal while you wait to collect.
If I need a lot of mana the long collection cycle does not really matter because it would take time to build up anyway. In fact, the long collection cycle is a bonus, since I can build up mana in the Lava Eggs and miss out on a decay cycle. If I in a situation where I need a small amount of mana right away, I can make it instantly with Dragon Abbey.

OIM20

Noob question: the event video mentioned that the phoenixes in the MA will only be available to craft for a short period after this event is over. I'm presuming that this has happened before with previous event items. For those who've been playing a while, does "short" mean one week? Two? Any insight would be appreciated.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@OIM20 Typically the event is followed by a fellowship adventure a week or 2 after it ends. There are usually 2 additional artifacts offered in the fellowship adventure. The recipes for crafting normally stay in the Magic Academy until after the end of the fellowship adventure. If I remember correctly, during last year's Phoenix and Bear themed events, the recipes left the Magic Academy within a day or 2 of the end of the fellowship adventure.

Gladiola

Fellow newb here. The actual phoenixes (the buildings) will keep appearing in the magic academy even without the event. That means Fire, Storm, and Aureate phoenixes, I think. I've seen a fire phoenix in my MA but didn't craft it because 1) it was expensive and 2) I think I am better off waiting to craft it after I have some evolutions because then I will be in a higher chapter and save on RRs.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Fellow newb here. The actual phoenixes (the buildings) will keep appearing in the magic academy even without the event. That means Fire, Storm, and Aureate phoenixes, I think.
You are only allowed 1 of these. If you have 1 in either your city or in your inventory then it will stop appearing in the Magic Academy. I crafted the Aureate Phoenix even though I have no intention of ever using it just to get it to stop appearing. That way I have a better chance of getting buildings I actually want to show up in the future.

Alram

Flippers just flip
Fellow newb here. The actual phoenixes (the buildings) will keep appearing in the magic academy even without the event. That means Fire, Storm, and Aureate phoenixes, I think. I've seen a fire phoenix in my MA but didn't craft it because 1) it was expensive and 2) I think I am better off waiting to craft it after I have some evolutions because then I will be in a higher chapter and save on RRs.
Craft the bases. This removes them from the MA rotation and gets you closer to opening your mystical object. Leave them in inventory. If they are still available 2 chapters later, sell them and craft again.

Last edited:

Gladiola

I have a cunning plan for the first few quests. It depends on the quest lists being semi-accurate.

Tonight I am setting my highest level workshop and my highest level marble manufactory (which I am leveling up to 9, the maximum level for a chapter 2 player) to 24-hour cycles.

When I get up on the morning of the event, I will ...

1) buy 4 KP but NOT spend it (I will have plenty of coins for that as my KP is still quite cheap.) I will also not spend the other KP that have accumulated overnight
2) Collect my morning coins
3) Produce 8 beverages in the workshops that were NOT set to 24 hour production
4) Spend 4 KP on the research of my choice. Edit: Probably I will put them in the city expansion 1 research, which will then be available when I get a complete research quest)
5a) Use a PP on the workshop set to the 24-hour production and an MM on the manufactory set to a 24-hour production
5b) Collect the 24-hour production from the workshop I just enchanted
6a) Spend 4 more KP
6b) Collect the 24-hour production from the manufactory I just enchanted
7a) Solve 4 encounters in an Elixir province I want to open for the tournament
7b) Collect supplies including lots of beverage runs in the workshop I enchanted
8a) Scout a province (my scout times are around 6 minutes)
8b) Buy 4KP
9a) Collect 4 relics from the elixir province in order to open it up for the tournament
9b) Collect standard goods from my other manufactories and/or collect a 3-hour collection from my boosted manufactory
10a) Do 3 tournament provinces and then wait 16 hours before I do another tournament province. Start a Combining Catalyst cooking in my Magic Academy
10b) in the meantime, produce 6 bread
11a) Collect the Combining Catalyst
11b) Place 3 trades

I think that is as much planning ahead as I want to do right now!

Last edited:

DeletedUser28530

Looking at the prizes you get to move ahead. if this was any other game, those would be grey drops. Trash Drops is another term in the gaming world. do any of you actually play games? or just this one? These prizes are getting worse and worse. do YOU really need more KP? honestly? Do you really need more coin or supply boosts? to pretend these are " Awesome" ? yes, they make you click a button calling these trash mobs awesome.. Some of the lower odd prizes are not as bad, actually usable. but the fruit on these events are going sour,.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
in before the lava egg as the day one daily reactions

hopefully it's a repeat

That is a very unusual change. The Day One prize on Beta was one of the new buildings, the Phoenix Chick. It does show up on another day, for people who want it. But the question is whether it and the Lava Egg were swapped and this is it for the Egg, or if we will still see it again on day 11.

Gladiola

I play on an older chromebook, and the game is close to unplayable for me since the start of the event. Multiple streaming errors and one error where it couldn't find a JSON file.

hvariidh gwendrot

speaking of eggs i don't see any of the giant eggs around the city .. egg drops to collect but not the graphics for the giant eggs they have had in the past