• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

#1 Player on Harandar is leaving(for now, or forever)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
You both have your disagreements, that's fine. However maybe take it into Dm's if you're both going to take personal attacks at eachother.

I have no idea why @Enevhar Aldarion found it necessary to turn this into an attack me conversation. I was trying to explain why some top players have left since that was the question asked. It should have never turned into an attack on me and me explaining why I have legitimate answers to the question since I know first hand.

GlamDoll

That is great mods. You delete my post saying I was doing a personal attack, when I was the one attacked & defended myself. Outstanding work!
Good job. :/

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
That is great mods. You delete my post saying I was doing a personal attack, when I was the one attacked & defended myself. Outstanding work!
Good job. :/

@GlamDoll They deleted one of mine also but it says because of the quote. IDK but what’s important to me is that my answer & explanations to the OP question are still here.

Simpumba

@GlamDoll They deleted one of mine also but it says because of the quote. IDK but what’s important to me is that my answer & explanations to the OP question are still here.
I appreciate your insight, I also looked at a few other worlds and see a lot of top 100 players who aren't in a FS anymore. Thank you for giving me some more info on the matter!

Deleted User - 1178646

Those are not really punishment, IF someone can keep up the goods or troop productions to keep going. That is the punishment for some, though. My fights are the same difficulty from the start of chapter 17 to the end of chapter 17, but my troop costs are higher. So if I can't keep that up, then I have to do less in the tournament or Spire. And I believe caterers got screwed, no matter how much Inno wants to claim that the overall cost in goods is lower, when you compare specific encounter to specific encounter before and after the change. I see the cost I would have to pay if I were catering, instead of fighting, and I am very glad I made my city into a fighting city well before the tournament update.

I am sorry but chapter 17 + the comming chapter 18 raise your losses in the tournament with 50+%!!!!!!
Ok you would say then how much production of units do you get, well 16%,
Let that sink in, 16 percent... they really seem to be determined to have the tournament active playerbase being removed.

Because the comming chapter, they give year nearly 25% extra losses, and the dropped the extra production rate over half compared to the current chapter, from a little over 11% to 5%!!!, so comming chapter your losses increase 5 times as much as your production rate.

It's very simply your city is on it's peak in chapter 15, after that it crashes into a deep canyon. half the game is no longer accesible to you on a competitive scale. there is nothing more to gain except for ranking points, after chapter 16 the game is kinda dead now.

Why do they hate advanced players so much, I mean this can only be pure hatred. it makes absolutely no sense otherwise if anyone who creates the balance and has half a working braincell he/she would notice this ain't right.

Deleted User - 1178646

The difficulty of a fight is exactly the same for every player in this game. The percent difference between your troops and the enemy troops in the 1st fight of the 1st province or the 6th fight of the 20th province is the same for you or for me or for anyone else. This is the difficulty. The only thing all those AW levels and expansions do is increase the number of troops you need. Nothing else. So if you can make the troops to fill the squads, you can will the fight the same, whether you have 5 AW levels or 500. This is the cost. These are not the same thing. And the same for the Spire. The percent difference between your squads and the enemy squads is the same for everyone. Only the amount of troops you need is different.

Yes the fights are equally difficult, but your losses / negotiation cost are not.

10% loss from 10.000 units or 10% loss of 100.000 units makes a huge difference.
Paying 10.000 mana or 100.000 mana also does.

Especially if you are in the same chapter as the other player.
Then you get for the next chapter 10% extra production of units/goods and your losses raise with 20-30%

The entire formula is broken and makes no sense, yes people leave because they feel that everything they do is detrimental to the things they like and have fun with.
I have literally heared people say, I quit, I have diamonds, I can't spend them, I cant research, I can't level my wonders as I like, why am I even still playing. why is everything so complicated and why does my game improvement do not hold pace with my penalty?

I want to do the chapters, I can't do the chapters, I want to level wonders, I can't level wonders.
Why because the pace in which the losses rise are in no comparison to the amount I get better by doing so.

I think plenty of people hanged on in the hope they would see there error and correct it, instead in the comming chapter they are doubling down on this. they make it even worse.

It's a total disaster.

GlamDoll

instead in the comming chapter they are doubling down
I 100% agree! I know they will triple down, just like I got in trouble earlier, for defending myself! It's ALL done, EVERYWHERE! Why the world is on fire!!! I am tech locked & even with just a few AW levels, I see how it is choking me out!!!

>.<