• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rise of the Phoenix Cult event discussion thread

shynner

Why does Ochmaa and Aapo keep popping up when we click the Event quest icon on PC to check our progress concerning the quests completed?? Not sure without going through all of the comments in this thread if this has been brought up before.. but Inno needs to know that this unnecessary pop-up has become very annoying to a lot of players. Please make it stop!! lol

Iyapo1

Why does Ochmaa and Aapo keep popping up when we click the Event quest icon
No one has mentioned this. On mobile they only pop up every now and then (7 times so far) as part of the event storyline. Is there some kind of pc bug that makes them pop up constantly?

Edit: There is a scroll with an "!", I can bring them up on demand by clicking that but they dont just keep popping up in mobile.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
We suspect this is part of an attempt to provide storyline quests to use with the chapter 17 Ancient Wonder 'Dragon Ark'.
That said, it's not really working correctly as yet.

CrusaderMichael

i bet the last quest quote for this phoenix event will be...................

"Well... you may not like him minister... but you can't deny.... Dumbledore's got STYLE"

tiG23

ok, got my fire up to 10. Now I have extra Ashen artifacts. Craft the fire artifact, or keep the 2 Ashens? I won't be keeping the bldg.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
ok, got my fire up to 10. Now I have extra Ashen artifacts. Craft the fire artifact, or keep the 2 Ashens? I won't be keeping the bldg.
assuming you don't have both the auerate and blue chickens maxed out I'd convert. Ash is the bottom barrel bird imo.

Sprite1313

assuming you don't have both the auerate and blue chickens maxed out I'd convert. Ash is the bottom barrel bird imo.
But that is a lot of cc's if you aren't planning to place any of the other birds (I agree that the ash is the bottom of the pile, except maybe aesthetically), but that is another point of consideration.

SoggyShorts

But that is a lot of cc's if you aren't planning to place any of the other birds (I agree that the ash is the bottom of the pile, except maybe aesthetically), but that is another point of consideration.
Fair enough, I never consider CC costs since I just use a bunch of timers on my MA if I run low.
I craft 75% of what I see just to get the mystical object for free diamonds so something even possibly useful is an easy call for me.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Just for the record, the Ashen will give extra event currency in every event from now on . . . not just in Phoenix events, right? And as you evolve it, does that 1 percent go up? I haven't put mine down yet since I can't teleport it back. It might be mildly useful for the future if the 1 percent goes up to 10 and it's for every event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just for the record, the Ashen will give extra event currency in every event from now on . . . not just in Phoenix events, right? And as you evolve it, does that 1 percent go up? I haven't put mine down yet since I can't teleport it back. It might be mildly useful for the future if the 1 percent goes up to 10 and it's for every event.

Yes, every event, if you feed it during each event. And the amount starts at 1% and increases to 2%. So in an event like this one, that 2% bonus means about 110-120 total extra event currency, if you complete all 75 quests.

Dew Spinner

Yes, every event, if you feed it during each event. And the amount starts at 1% and increases to 2%. So in an event like this one, that 2% bonus means about 110-120 total extra event currency, if you complete all 75 quests.
Which is diminished by the fact that they raised the overall chests' costs for this event. Of course, can't be sure what the chests" costs will be next event.

SoggyShorts

Thank you for the pro gamer tip!!! (I am using my timers all wrong.
Eh I think others are using timers to make more troops, and possibly get better results doing that.
I make enough to do the tournament for as long as I want to though. If I had 500% more troops I still wouldn't do more because of the time it takes.

GlamDoll

Eh I think others are using timers to make more troops, and possibly get better results doing that.
That is a great point, sadly, I have to drop down about 4 troop boost buildings & feed my fire chicken & I still have to do some neg in Spire. As for the tourny though, that might make it better for me. Certainly have given me food-for-thought. `.~