• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Update v1.127 discussion thread

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I didn’t realize there was a Microsoft Store app version of the game until I saw the release notes. I got it with the hope that it behaves like the mobile app so I can handle neighborly visits on the desktop with more ease and in a more timely manner than the current UX nightmare that is the browser. Unfortunately, it’s the browser experience wrapped in an app container, except the “Remember me” toggle at login screen does not work. Every time I log on the browser or phone, I have to re-enter my login credentials again in the app.

Silver Lady

helya said:
City View - A new option to hide buildings when in Move mode has been added to the game. When entering Move mode, you can select to either show or hide all buildings on your City View.

Looks like this must be for the browser version only as using the app the ‘move’ mode looks just the same as always. :(

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
helya said:
City View - A new option to hide buildings when in Move mode has been added to the game. When entering Move mode, you can select to either show or hide all buildings on your City View.

Looks like this must be for the browser version only as using the app the ‘move’ mode looks just the same as always. :(

The update has not happened yet, so this is not available yet.

OIM20

Couple of questions.

1)
Rise of the Phoenix Cult - A rare occasion in which the game might freeze on opening chests has been fixed, also the rarity background for rewards will now show properly.
Does this affect anything in the game now that the event is over?

2)
City View - We found more issues of wrongly overlapping buildings in rare cases, which have also been fixed.
Out of curiosity, was the problem as listed involving animated buildings? If it was, then I'll try to be mindful of it in the future to see if it continues to be an issue on browser version of game. Yes, I know this is listed as a mobile fix. (There's occasional overlap of the border of the solar rook and the top left squares of the tome bishop in my city, but I'm not sure if that isn't just a trick my eyes are playing on me. The grass, though, that definitely wasn't. Very weird to see a unicorn riding on a section of a chess board.)

General note:
As with every update, we've resolved a number of bugs, among which:
Should the above sentence be at the top of the "Bug Fixes" section?"

EyeScream

Hello there.. I am having a discussion of this elsewhere by accident. I missed this post so please excuse me. I have the MS Application installed and it is nice. However, a couple things. I have 2 different accounts and I would like to easily be able to switch between them. Currently in order to do that I have to log off the app and then close it, since there is no log out of ACCOUNT option on the city page like in the browser where it say something like " If this is not you, please log out" That would be a nice temporary fix for the MS Application. However, log term it would be nice if we could log off and log out of the current account so we could log in with another account without having to close the app and restart it.

Thanks..

Excellent game I hope it never ends.