• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello there everyone,

Chapter 18, "Team Spirit" has just been announced here.

Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, we're looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
There is an update tomorrow, so it will probably be activated as part of that.

Yes there is always an update on Thursdays. In 5+ years I don't remember new chapter releases being dependent on that. I'm holding out hope that Ivy is right and maybe now that the FA is over we will get it.

Adding: I checked chapter 17 and it was actually released on a Thursday so maybe that is correct now.

Last edited:

Veesviewpoint

Yes there is always an update on Thursdays. In 5+ years I don't remember new chapter releases being dependent on that. I'm holding out hope that Ivy is right and maybe now that the FA is over we will get it.

Adding: I checked chapter 17 and it was actually released on a Thursday so maybe that is correct now.
I just started chapter 11..slow play to help newcomers etc...gives me something else to research, learn and looking forward.
:D vees

CrusaderMichael

Awesome... an update i'll get to mess with in maybe 2 years.... let me mark this on my calendar....

Wait my calendar doesn't reach two years....

Here, let me fall asleep for 2 years since i'm Rip Van Winkle's great great great grandson.....

Thanks for the chapter 18 update, cuz it's best that devs create content for a little slice of the player base, not just general fun everyone can partake in....

SLEEPING NOW... see you in 2 years .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(This has been an automated public service message. All references to the letter Z have nothing to do with DragonballZ, and Michael really is related to Rip Van Winkle as proven in chapter 18 of the US Genealogy Department. This concludes this public service message)

StarLoad

Awesome... an update i'll get to mess with in maybe 2 years.... let me mark this on my calendar....

Here, let me fall asleep for 2 years since i'm Rip Van Winkle's great great great grandson.....

Thanks for the chapter 18 update, cuz it's best that devs create content for a little slice of the player base, not just general fun everyone can partake in....

Really the Devs should create content just for you and ignore everyone else ... Yes you are so important ... so much so you are going on my ignore list so I can stop wasting my time with your drivel, and see I can bold and underline too.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I see the announcement saying it starts now, but my tech tree is bare. Maybe in an hour or so? My KP bar is full waiting.

Like with the last few times a new chapter was added, if you are at the end of the previous one, you need to complete or decline a couple of the repeating quests first before the first quest for the new chapter will show up.

ekarat

(This has been an automated public service message. All references to the letter Z have nothing to do with DragonballZ, and Michael really is related to Rip Van Winkle as proven in chapter 18 of the US Genealogy Department. This concludes this public service message)

Wait. Are you actually complaining that there aren't enough events in the game? That's what content for everybody looks like.