• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA and other events

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
There's several items we get rewarded thru the Tourneys and Spire. The combing catalysts from the Spire come 3 at a time. Yet we are only credited for one during an event. Same with the Magic House when collecting.....you can have 5 combining catalysts produced and when you collect them...granted they go in your inventory but for an event like the FA ...collecting 5 at once just allows you credit for one in the event.
If it to hard to fix or change something like this....perhaps they can drop those items off the events.
Our production items are collectable one at a time...so it seems logical that events and the magic house should allow the same.
Or allow other ways to produce those types of items instead of just the Spire etc.

defiantoneks

My bigger issue is with the arcane residue badges. The choices are so limited, it's like my post on doing the AKP for wonder badges.
Set it up so if I craft something that gives 23 vapor, I get 2 badges and 3 spares. It's hard enough doing them without ending up wasting vapor and getting nothing. Those badges are already preferential to higher level players because they have a surplus of catalysts and fragments to work with. At least give us credit for what we've crafted.

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
With effort this advantage can be completely overcome in chapter 4.

This really doesn't pertain to effort in any shape or form. It pertains to multi collections. ....doesn't matter how hard you try. If you craft an item giving you 23 visuals....you only get credit for one of those in an event. Not the 23 you have actually collected.. If you collect the 3 catalyst's from the Spire...you only can use one of those in an event.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I would like to see a new FA and it is done only twice a year with better prizes. I would also like to see the spire and tournament alternate every other week instead of both going at one time. I feel I have become a time slave to INNO.
Mike if I could like this any harder i would! 2 or 3 FAs a year, like we used to have, would be awesome. Both Spire and Tournament running continuously every week one after the other is insane, even abusive for the average person who works for a living.

mikeledo

Mike if I could like this any harder i would! 2 or 3 FAs a year, like we used to have, would be awesome. Both Spire and Tournament running continuously every week one after the other is insane, even abusive for the average person who works for a living.
What we have right now is both spire and tourny at the same time. What I propose to do the tourny in week one and spire in week 2. Maybe allow 7 days to complete each one.

Iyapo1

It sounds you are both slaves to your Fellowships. There are plenty of laid back groups who are just fine with doing spire and tournament every other week.
Some of them skip the FA altogether.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lolol
I have too many cities!! The trouble is, I can't decide which to let go.
There's the FSs I AM, that's a no.
There's the FSs I mage, also no.
There's the two places I am testing game theories - no.
There's the Beta city, finally got it moving, definitely no.
See?
Doesn't matter what Mike and I want, some ijit at Inno, probably their psych consult, has said: you got them right where you want them, squeeze hard! (So what about future karma?) You should care, buddy, you're earning yourself a really hard time next time around on the wheel.

defiantoneks

It sounds you are both slaves to your Fellowships. There are plenty of laid back groups who are just fine with doing spire and tournament every other week.
Some of them skip the FA altogether.

yup. no one's forcing anyone to do everything all at once. personally, i deliberately do them all at once. i save up provinces, then deploy troop boosters and use the massive army i've stored and storm all beaches while i have boost assistance.

OIM20

If they offer it, I must do it. INNO has brain hacked me.
LOL. Right there with you. Every week I tell myself “I’m gonna take it easy in the tourney”, and then just can’t help myself. No pressure from my FS, just from my only self.

You know, comments regarding slowing down the pace of things has me wondering if the changes that Inno made to the battle system that have made things more difficult by far from what I've read… If those changes were, in fact, Inno's way of trying to slow things down. Not cause people to leave or “let's hate on Elvenar!”, but bonafide attempts to slow players down now that some places are beginning to come out of lockdown.