• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

New Spire of Eternity rewards - discussion thread

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
If it were a 50 percent one, that would be tolerable. But when it's a measely 20 or 25 percent from the Penthouse, that's just adding insult to injury.

I think you mean 10%, because I think that is what all the floor bosses have as a prize chance. So yeah, a 33% or 50% from them would be a lot better. But I can also tell you that in chapter 17, I probably used a couple thousand percent in PPs, which would be a couple hundred of the 10% PPs.

Last edited:

Kekune

Inno has always valued PPs very highly. A 20% PP in the crafter costs something like 10 CCs and gains 29 VV. That's an ultra premium recipe, though I doubt many (fighting) players would value a 20% PP at roughly 3 times a military buff building. But if you consider how much time, space, and god-knows-what other resources it takes to actually produce 20% of a portal's worth of goods the old-fashioned way, it makes sense. I suspect the real problem is Inno has oversupplied them, so let's all expect them to pull back on the supply and create a shortage.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Inno has always valued PPs very highly. A 20% PP in the crafter costs something like 10 CCs and gains 29 VV. That's an ultra premium recipe, though I doubt many (fighting) players would value a 20% PP at roughly 3 times a military buff building. But if you consider how much time, space, and god-knows-what other resources it takes to actually produce 20% of a portal's worth of goods the old-fashioned way, it makes sense. I suspect the real problem is Inno has oversupplied them, so let's all expect them to pull back on the supply and create a shortage.
Yes! But also consider that if you win a Trading Station, it will make a 10% PP every 2 days. Could you imagine the happy dance fighting players would do if a building existed that produced a military buff building every 2 days? Something like the Ferris Wheel, but you chose if it made UUU, ELR, or MMM.

hvariidh gwendrot

i've been spot reading this thread .. when i asked support about extra add on bldgs they said they are only going to be in your crafting rotations till you have 1 full set to use with the 1 moonstone library, so unless you have extras of those as inventory or placed in city you wont get more than 1 now .. this was for about 4-5 pages back lol

Galdrias

It would be nice if they would make all the buildings that give goods rotate the goods received. So, for instance, the Moonstone Library would give scrolls one day, crystal the next, and then silk, then back to scrolls, etc. - that would equalize the goods. I too have an overabundance of scrolls (being scroll-boosted) and have not seen a single trade asking for scrolls in weeks, if not months. The same is true for the cosmic bismuth. Everyone is offering it, no one is taking it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
It would be nice if they would make all the buildings that give goods rotate the goods received. So, for instance, the Moonstone Library would give scrolls one day, crystal the next, and then silk, then back to scrolls, etc. - that would equalize the goods. I too have an overabundance of scrolls (being scroll-boosted) and have not seen a single trade asking for scrolls in weeks, if not months. The same is true for the cosmic bismuth. Everyone is offering it, no one is taking it.
If I could like this twice, I would! I don't know how hard it would be to code, but if it's not that hard this idea needs to go in Ideas and Suggestions thread "Moonstone Library goods adjustment"

DeletedUser25391

If I could like this twice, I would! I don't know how hard it would be to code, but if it's not that hard this idea needs to go in Ideas and Suggestions thread "Moonstone Library goods adjustment"
It's been more than 6 weeks now, so what's the verdict. Is the Moonstone Library set coming back to the Spire of Enternity?

DeletedUser25391

Not likely. The next 6 weeks will be the Mermaid artifact. And then the next 6 weeks should be the original Bear artifact. Which means being able to finally evolve our Brown, Polar, and Panda bears.
Thanks for the reply. I might can use those but the chances of getting one are probably slim to none. Where does a body find the answers you gave. Is there another site besides the forum or am I just searching in all the wrong places?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks for the reply. I might can use those but the chances of getting one are probably slim to none. Where does a body find the answers you gave. Is there another site besides the forum or am I just searching in all the wrong places?

Nope, those of us on the Beta server and forum are just guessing this is the order they will go in, since this was the original event order from two years ago. And while the mods on the Beta forum have not come right out and said the Moonstone set is never going back in the Spire, they have hinted at it strongly. And most of the people complaining about there being too many scrolls on all the servers don't want it going back there.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Here is the list of Evolving Buildings, with release dates, and projections through most of the year.

Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire, Storm weeks - starting Jan 24/21 to Feb 28/21
Stonehenge - weeks starting March 7/21 to April 11/21
Mermaid - weeks starting April 18/21 to May 23/21
**** projection ****
Original Bears: Brown, Panda, Polar - weeks starting May 30/21 to July 4/21
Gingerbread Mansion - weeks starting July 11/21 to Aug 15/21
Valentine Float - weeks starting Aug 22/21 to Sept 26/21
Coldfire Phoenix - weeks starting Oct 3/21 to Nov 7/21
Festival May Tree - weeks starting Nov 14/21 to Dec 19/21
Note: (Traders' set)
Wise Golem
Moon Bear
Witch's Hut
Watchful Winter Owl
Everblossom Sleigh
Ashen Phoenix
Queen Fairy's Retreat

GlamDoll

I suspect the real problem is Inno has oversupplied them, so let's all expect them to pull back on the supply and create a shortage.
I would if I could even use them in my chapter, and/or if the devs even played this game...OR, if they even read our comments.....

Errrm, ummm, I mean, Yeah! :) PPs is ibn 3rd place. I have frags for daysd & can have everyone's scrolls, if I wanted to wipe out ALL my other goods :)

FYI. It has been brought to my attention I am 15 mil short...story of my life `.~

Edit: for typos, didn't feel like fixing them

Gkyr

Chef
I agree. The spire seems a bit thin on decent rewards atm.
Case in point:
I am at the second boss right now. There is a 45% prob of scoring 75 diamonds but a 40% prob of getting something totally useless (30% PP10 + 10% mermaid artifact), so I'm done. (The FS cumulative is below this level.)

DeletedUser27062

Here is the list of Evolving Buildings, with release dates, and projections through most of the year.

Original Phoenixes: Aureate, Fire, Storm weeks - starting Jan 24/21 to Feb 28/21
Stonehenge - weeks starting March 7/21 to April 11/21
Mermaid - weeks starting April 18/21 to May 23/21
**** projection ****
Original Bears: Brown, Panda, Polar - weeks starting May 30/21 to July 4/21
Gingerbread Mansion - weeks starting July 11/21 to Aug 15/21
Valentine Float - weeks starting Aug 22/21 to Sept 26/21
Coldfire Phoenix - weeks starting Oct 3/21 to Nov 7/21
Festival May Tree - weeks starting Nov 14/21 to Dec 19/21
Note: (Traders' set)
Wise Golem
Moon Bear
Witch's Hut
Watchful Winter Owl
Everblossom Sleigh
Ashen Phoenix
Queen Fairy's Retreat

So, what's the deal with getting extra artifacts for these evolving buildings? In 8 cities where I climb the whole spire every week I managed to get enough artifacts for one level 7 Stonehenge with all others at 2-4 artifacts. Mermaids is shaping up to be the same. If they just keep cycling it will be next year before I get enough artifacts to complete any evolving building. That's a year of no main prize worth anything to me.