• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

The Unbeliever

Awesome... an update i'll get to mess with in maybe 2 years.... let me mark this on my calendar....

Wait my calendar doesn't reach two years....

Here, let me fall asleep for 2 years since i'm Rip Van Winkle's great great great grandson.....

Thanks for the chapter 18 update, cuz it's best that devs create content for a little slice of the player base, not just general fun everyone can partake in....

SLEEPING NOW... see you in 2 years .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

(This has been an automated public service message. All references to the letter Z have nothing to do with DragonballZ, and Michael really is related to Rip Van Winkle as proven in chapter 18 of the US Genealogy Department. This concludes this public service message)
@ed1960; it's attitudes like the above being the main reason why we can't ever have nice things anymore. >.<

CrusaderMichael

Chapter 18 Team Spirit is not "content for everybody".

Content for everybody is, FA etc.

Content for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (wait 2 years because Chapternar must appease its diehards) is what this is.

About as fun as watching grass grow.

Honestly this is part of why INNO's FoE dominates their Elvenar game. You obviously just have no idea how many people are put to sleep by such "big news".

(insert angry thin skinned responses and thumbs up here from Chapternar players)

The Unbeliever

Chapter 18 Team Spirit is not "content for everybody".

Content for everybody is, FA etc.

Content for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (wait 2 years because Chapternar must appease its diehards) is what this is.

About as fun as watching grass grow.

Honestly this is part of why INNO's FoE dominates their Elvenar game. You obviously just have no idea how many people are put to sleep by such "big news".

(insert angry thin skinned responses and thumbs up here from Chapternar players)
So in your special reality then, I guess there's "no new story content allowed" until you decide to catch up to the end of the tech tree?
Yeah, that's not being a spoiled, selfish and over entitled git in the least. :rolleyes: :p

I mean god forbid the players with nothing to do besides play the new chapter, only end up doing something and then providing a near-idiot proof walkthrough so that by the time other players get there, they can have a much easier time of things.

Not to mention that events are most definitely NOT "for everyone", since the prizes (both evo/set building grand prizes & daily prizes) actual worth is based entirely on their stats relevant to the current chapter a player is in when those prizes are won.
FA's are also the biggest joke of all... if you got your 9 artifacts already, but fell short of a 2nd copy of the base Lv1 buildings, then FA's are absolutely worthless... anyone from Ch3 and on can earn more kp + time instants just by playing the spire/tourney every week.

mikeledo

Elf residences look cool with the blue light in the window. Human residences would be fine, except I have seen the elves' residences. The avatars are ugly. Looks like you guys painted your butts and put smiley faces on them.

StinkMan

I LOVE the new avatars, i like that none are gender specific, makes it more fun and less weird to switch thru all 4. The new magic ws and resies look pretty cool too. don't like that the portal, once completed can't do a damn thing til you put out more of the settlement. not a fan of feeling idle right out of the gates of a new chapter. so off to a medium start?

Yogi Dave

Human residences would be fine, except I have seen the elves' residences.
In chapter 17 they finally made the human houses look good, not so boxy (though not as good as the elves). So what do they do this chapter? Make the human ones become boxes again and the elves even better than chapter 17. I guess humans can't be elegant like elves.

StinkMan

if anyone wants an overview to the chapter, the link below has some good info. IT'S IN ITALIAN. auto translate does a decent enough job taking care of that. i've confirmed the quests thru #8.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Welcome to the Forum @StinkMan :):) Thanks. I've had that for a while for prep but haven't made a point of keeping track. Something is off in the mid teens. I'm on unlock the superior trader but list just has have a level 7 trader. I'll come back here when I get next quest since that should indicate which quest is off.

Now, back to it so we can swap ranking like we have done for years ;)

bkbajb

Really the Devs should create content just for you and ignore everyone else ... Yes you are so important ... so much so you are going on my ignore list so I can stop wasting my time with your drivel, and see I can bold and underline too.

Well, you know so people.......

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Is there any way to increase Unurium that I'm not aware of? Probably wishful thinking but it seems ridiculous to only have the amount I can get from the Trader production. It shows 10% of working population so guessing the only help is to upgrade everything as high as possible? That leaves me close to maxed out until I open the level 32 upgrades for T2 & T3.

Yogi Dave

Is there any way to increase Unurium that I'm not aware of?
Working pop. and req. culture is it. I've placed more factories and workshops than I need to boost my unurium production. I've added some pop/cult buildings to let me place some of the factories. They will eventually get sold as I need the space for the guest race. I have 11 armories, so not doing any more of them.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
At least I figured out how to increase Trader production of Unurium :) I put out all but 1 of my stored factories. That increased working population by 150,000. My Unurium production does show increase of 15,000 16,000+ per day. Sorry I did not think to jot down my collection bonus before I put the factories back out of storage.

Adding: I did put out 3 magic workshops also 2 magic workshops. Put one back for factory that had a lot more :)

Caution: I put back a couple of factories and set out workshops. The factories had better stats for this so check that before you choose what to put out extra. It wasn't a lot but every little bit helps

Last edited:

StinkMan

@deborah working pop and used culture are the 2 ways of gettin more of that unu stuff. one's for production and other's bonus. don't pay enuf attention to member which is which. and ty for the welcome! figure it's been almost 5 years, mebbe i should contribute something. watch out for the sass and fuss tho. that'll come.