• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

The Fairy Queen's Garden

mikeledo

I see in the fine print of the daily Heavy Ranged Prize it says 10 squads of orc strategists instead of golems/ mortars. Is that correct? Are we going to get a dog badge instead too?

Aritra

**Quest locked**
Quest writers definitely made it more difficult than before by needing soooo many encounters. :rolleyes:
Took a little more than a day longer than last event. I used quite a few more boosters than I had anticipated, but events like this is kinda why I hoard them.
It has become a bit of a game for me, starting a few events ago, to see how quickly I can get quest locked.
It's my personal add-on challenge. :cool: (thank you beta-spoilers!)

Gladiola

@Aritra I love how each play can make the event their own mini-challenge by choosing different ways to play the event. For example, I'm trying to play by using as many tournament and Spire encounters as possible while minimizing using map encounters to complete the quests. So far this has had the effect that I STILL haven't gotten to chapter 4 because I need 6 more provinces to reach the 50 needed to open the chest. I was sure I was going to get to chapter 4 in this event, but now it looks like it might not be until toward the end.

Anyone else have their own ways of making this event a personal challenge?

Sprite1313

I see in the fine print of the daily Heavy Ranged Prize it says 10 squads of orc strategists instead of golems/ mortars. Is that correct? Are we going to get a dog badge instead too?
I like that they are switching it up. Last time we got rangers instead of archers...maybe in a future event we can have blossom mages instead of sorceresses or banshees (which we are getting this time). I would love me some blossom mage instants. :)

OIM20

On the subject of military units, if comments in this thread are provided to the developers, I would like to request of them that instead of giving me less than one squad (last event, it was around 240% one squad, now it's about 90% of one squad) as a "prize" for spending event currency, that instead the "platoon" instant be used.

Since the objective appears to be to move away from the battalion instant as a chest/scratch-off reward (and I've never even seen a regiment instant except on the wiki), the idea would then be to provide less military units outside of the daily exclusive. While I don't understand why the regiment (25 squads) isn't on offer as the daily exclusive with the battalion being the event currency prize, I find it even more baffling that the platoon was skipped over entirely in favor of offering a set number of military units rather than using an equation to determine the number - which was what I had thought was done last time because 240% seemed like such an odd amount.

But, when I increased my squad size the troops in the next prize set neither increased nor decreased. Thus the units offered appears to be solely a base number. The number might be "calculated" depending on what chapter a player is in - I've no way to know for certain. Still, I'd much prefer to have a 5-squad instant than a mere 90% of a single squad- especially since the battle system is skewed toward heavy troop losses should one choose to battle at all.

OIM20

So... when the Fairy Queen turns the goblin-flower-people into goblins again (assuming she's a fairy of her word), they still stay goblin-flower-people on our new buildings, right? ;)
QFG goblin-flower people.jpg
Seriously, my compliments to the artists on this one. I played with the images in some of my editing software, just placing them next to each other, and I love how the different buildings all fit together. I'm going to have a time moving things around in my city to get it to look the way I want with these pieces, but the artwork is well worth the effort! :D

sasmitcl16

So... when the Fairy Queen turns the goblin-flower-people into goblins again (assuming she's a fairy of her word), they still stay goblin-flower-people on our new buildings, right? ;)
Seriously, my compliments to the artists on this one. I played with the images in some of my editing software, just placing them next to each other, and I love how the different buildings all fit together. I'm going to have a time moving things around in my city to get it to look the way I want with these pieces, but the artwork is well worth the effort! :D
They do go in hand with every single daily exclusive building ..4x4 main retreat building, then left you can place the blossom light post 4x3, on top 3x4 bumblebee stables.. on right side of main building, 5x3 may festival stage..and top of blossom light post the fairy sand building..they look very cool together

anyone got all of em next to each other? i dont have space or i would have got that done:)
Something like this when viewed in elven architect (all the buildings we got till now in the fairy event in live worlds)
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Kekune

Could someone who played the event on Beta tell us what type of troop instants were given? Elvengems says "light melee" and "mage" but doesn't specify which variety. I'd really like to know which type of mage units to expect.