• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

armory short cut

Glorofindel

I noticed that the armory does not have a short cut, biuld all at once like the workshops and goods. it would help us all if this was done since most people have their armory at the same level.

DeletedUser27062

I noticed that the armory does not have a short cut, biuld all at once like the workshops and goods. it would help us all if this was done since most people have their armory at the same level.
It's available in the app but not pc. If I'm reading this response from helya there are no plans to make it available on pc.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I've already forwarded this suggestion, as have a few of the CMs from other markets. We'll keep asking, but right now it sounds like they're not working on it.
I was under the impression that the whole reason for moving the checkbox to the top right was so as to not interfere with adding this feature to PC for armories.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Sorry, just saw this question. The checkmark was interfering with the upgrade tab on some buildings.
Like? The example I have seen was for armories but that is one building we've been requesting since the intro on Beta, and still don't have.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
like this apparently
1622156424875.png

Last edited: