• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Needing Orcs

StarLoad

You will need to wait until you get into O&G to make them. Either by the upgrade to armory or thru crafted bldg or event bldgs you have that can be updated with RR spellls to chapter 8

From Elvenstats he/she is on Arendyll chap 7 on Khel & Ceravyn he/she is chap 6

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yep, you are stuck until you complete the advanced scouts research at the beginning of chapter 8. After that, you can start working on getting the little green orcs for negotiating encounters. The main way to get them is to complete the armory research in chapter 8 and then upgrade your armories to at least level 20, but that takes time. The quickest way, if you are lucky, is to watch the crafting in the MA and make the Orc Nest building once you are in chapter 8. That will give you daily free orcs. Also, if you have a good supply of royal restorations from the tournaments, watch all the buildings that you can win in events the next few months, because we sometimes get a couple that will make orcs if you are in at least chapter 8 when you win them. If you are still in chapter 6 or 7 when you get them, save them and upgrade them with the RRs until they are in chapter 8 with you and they will start making orcs.

Iyapo1

you can fight if it's not calling for them
He might even be able to win the steel provinces. But a chapter 7 with 220+ provinces cleared cant win many fights that many rings out.

Maybe with military boost buildings, timing it with tournament and spire...but that adds to total troop loss? It might just be too expensive...and without orcs catering is impossible.

Iyapo1

The perfect example of over scouting and the punishment the game delivers. There really should be more of a warning or block to prevent this as it most likely causes many to stop playing
I dont think there is any in game warning about the orc wall... I am sitting at the end of fairies with 206ish cleared provinces and I have not seen any caution flags.

Alram

Flippers just flip
And the Advanced Scouts Research gives the recommended amount of provinces to scout, the game can't hand players everything. They need to think their strategy out themselves. This is a thinking game!
Don't all video games follow the same progression?
Go Go Go, lose your...hat. :)
Back up, regroup, Go Go Go again....

Dew Spinner

We don't all rely on cheatsheets.
I'm not talking about event cheat sheets, I'm talking about normal game play, like not over scouting etc.. You need to know at least the bare minimum of the game mechanics. If you go into a game blind then your results are going to reflect that.

Last edited:

Dew Spinner

Interesting. I like to play first and look stuff up after.
I like to succeed and not struggle. And because I did my homework, I have not struggled yet in this game. Maybe that will happen in the future but so far my game has been stress free and I like it that way. If you like to fumble around to figure out the right way then I have nothing against that, different strokes for different folks.