• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

pet feeding durations

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'd like to see that, too. I know the brown bear lasts 12 hours and the storm and aureate phoenixes only last 3 and a half hours. I think the fire phoenix lasts 24 hours, if I'm not mistaken. But yes, I'd love to have a way to access it easily. Good idea.

Blindsider66

I would like to see that little addition implemented myself. It would sure make scheduling easier. Considering that just about everything in this game is timed, there are only a couple more areas I can see that aren't, but should be. Why can we not see how much time remains when using Power of Provision? Same thing goes for Magical Manufacturing. It might be nice to know there is two hours left on one of these boosts so I don't end up setting the manufacturer to three hours. I don't know...Just a thought.

Peace
Blindsider66