• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Show Spire Scores for FS Members after Spire has Finished

Show Spire Scores for FS Members after Spire has Finished

• In Favor

Votes: 81 93.1%
  • Not in Favor

Votes: 6 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aritra

I can define it quite easily, and there are 2 basic methods I use:

The first is much like driving a car:​
Anyone driving faster than me is a moron and anyone driving slower is an idiot.​
The second is even easier:​
Whatever chapter @Iyapo1 is currently in marks the end of the tutorial. Update as needed.​
1st - funny
2nd - hilarious! love it
:D

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
@Alram
I am new to making suggestions too, but there is a guide here: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/ideas-and-suggestion-forum-guide.22171/

It says:
Once the discussion comes to an end, please reach out to a Moderator or tag them within the thread to open a poll in order to have the idea processed.

There wasn't any discussion, but my original post had got some likes, so after 4 days I (wrongly) assumed that no one had anything to discuss. But I was in doubt so I pm'ed helya and if I understood her correctly then she said I could ask for a poll and that even though there wasn't much discussion then people may still be voting. But even though I maybe asked for the poll too early then I don't think there has been any changes suggested to my original post? But there has been some discussion if it is needed or not, which I assume will be reflected in the poll results.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
There is no point in asking for a change once the poll goes up the OP stands as is.
Not true, if clarification is needed or some other minor adjustment our lovely forum mod is fully capable of using common sense/discretion and allowing a needed adjustment at any time.

Iyapo1

Not true, if clarification is needed or some other minor adjustment our lovely forum mod is fully capable of using common sense/discretion and allowing a needed adjustment at any time.
Really because it does not actually sound discretionary?
  • However: No alterations can be made any more to the idea as it's stated in the opening post, so please refrain from coming up with new ideas at this stage.

Edit: obviously edits for clarification or grammar could still be made but nothing substantive.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Really because it does not actually sound discretionary?
That's the beauty of having a wonderful, logical forum mod. She has previously stated that nothing is set in stone because that would be dumb.
Obviously, the OP would not be altered in such a way to make the votes invalid, but if a logical(minorish) tweak came up in the discussion after the poll started there are no laws preventing alteration. This isn't court, this isn't even an official inno system, these forums are pretty much for players by players.

Edit: For example imagine a great idea where the thingy gave players KP based on the other thingy. A poll was created and everyone was liking it. Then someone pointed out that KP instants would actually be better than KP because of reasons. Everyone seemed to agree.
Should the OP be tweaked? Yeah, it should, and it would be allowed.

That would be "a substantive change", but a reasoning individual would recognize that the vast majority of voters would not alter their yes vote with the new tweak, and so there would be no harm in making the adjustment prior to forwarding it to the developers.

Last edited: