• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sorcerers' Homecoming discussion

BrinDarby

Every hour. But it will only show the shift in numbers or your spot when enough other players earn points to move things.

I'm foggy, so 20 players or 2000 players , top 1% is still top 1%....
yet there was a arbitrary starting value that has no meaning..... ?

Wouldn't it start 0,0,0,0,0, till 1 person played, then move ??
so as 100 ppl played, the top 1 person would be that Gold #
and we'd know how far the top 1% were , each hour ???

Its been a few hours, I'm sure 100 ppl have some points
on almost every server(world) by now .... heh....

Can you clarify please ?

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Did they also change the order of the grand prizes? Were there always 2 prizes between each set building? I didn't pay much attention on beta.
Sometimes there were 2 prizes between on Beta too, so @karvest's spoiler list should still be accurate

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Ashen Phoenix is fairly generous about rounding up. Last event I was getting 2 bonus currency on every quest that offered more than 50 currency. So when they cut the currency value of the quests back, they ensured that few if any of the quest will exceed 50 in value. Which means that Ashen Phoenix will only award 1 bonus currency. So not only did they nerf the point value of the quests, they nerfed Ashen Phoenix by ensuring it will only give 1 bonus currency instead of 2.

Iyapo1

Ashen Phoenix is fairly generous about rounding up. Last event I was getting 2 bonus currency on every quest that offered more than 50 currency. So when they cut the currency value of the quests back, they ensured that few if any of the quest will exceed 50 in value. Which means that Ashen Phoenix will only award 1 bonus currency. So not only did they nerf the point value of the quests, they nerfed Ashen Phoenix by ensuring it will only give 1 bonus currency instead of 2.
Does anyone know at what quest it goes over 50? Or does it not?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I will delete this once I get a reply. Is anybody else's city stopping at 11/28 and then going to Server Error?

@helya A few people on Facebook have the same problem and I just asked 7 minutes ago. Wondering if it is a problem caused by the event?
So I should have said a bunch of people :(

And now it turns out it seems to work on phones but not iPhone

Last edited:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I will delete this once I get a reply. Is anybody else's city stopping at 11/28 and then going to Server Error?

@helya A few people on Facebook have the same problem and I just asked 7 minutes ago. Wondering if it is a problem caused by the event?
So I should have said a bunch of people :(

And now it turns out it seems to work on phones but not iPhone
I can't get in at all. I have tried PC on my laptop. I have tried mobile on my phone using wifi. Then I turned off wifi on the phone and tried it using data. Nothing any way I tried it. And my phone is an Android, so the issue is not just iphones. I get as far as the log-in screen where tells me what worlds I have played in before. When I select one to load, it goes wonky. I never see the bar that normally appears as the game is loading.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Can you all please put in tickets? I need more reports before I can wake a developer and I have only 5 so far.

This may be related to the global internet issues from earlier today, but I can't be sure.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There are not any truly good mana producers in the daily prizes for this event. The best available one I see is Hungry Treasure, which is available on day 8 and day 13. But it is the same size as a Festival Merchant and does not produce as much mana per hour. In the long run you would be better off crafting Festival Merchants every single time you see them once you reach Woodelves. This is what I did in Woodelves for mana. Well, actually I placed multiple Weeping Willows to start and then replaced the WWs with FMs as they became available. However, if you can get to WE level before the Hungry Treasure is offered, you might want to win some to jumpstart your mana production. Depending on your luck on crafting options, it can take awhile to get a good supply of Festival Merchants.
What I was hoping for was a seeds producer, and I can't see a single one. :(

Gladiola

Sorcerors Knowledge wasn't appearing in my city. I cleared my cache and refreshed my browser and 2 then appeared. Just want people to be aware that you may need to refresh to pick up the drops on the browser version. I use Chrome.