• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Do I Need to Be a Minimum Level to Join a FS?

Lemon Wren

Hi helpful people! I ended up leaving a casual FS, filled with wonderful people, for a competitive FS, which is also filled with wonderful people. I miss the people from the first FS, however, so I created a second account and managed to get it on the same server, but I can't click on the shield to search for FS's. Is there some minimum standard I need to meet in order to join a FS? I can't recall how it worked when I first started and I can't find the answer online. Everything makes it sound like you can join a FS at any time. My alt account (Lemon J Wren) is still in chapter one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Yes, sort of. Inno is running a test of new ways to do the first couple of chapters. Some new cities are not able to join fellowships or visit map neighbors until completing a couple of brand new researches at the start of chapter 2. Check your research tree and see if you have them.

Lemon Wren

Yes, sort of. Inno is running a test of new ways to do the first couple of chapters. Some new cities are not able to join fellowships or visit map neighbors until completing a couple of brand new researches at the start of chapter 2. Check your research tree and see if you have them.

Thank you! I see it. There's a FS research bar at the beginning of chapter two.

Gladiola

The research you will need to complete is Fellowships, which is after the Advanced Scouts research at the beginning of chapter 2. Or just roll the dice and keep starting new accounts until you get one without that research.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
(If you're unlucky enough to get the extra tech, you can click F to bypass it and join a FS, but you won't be able to see chat is what my teammate reports.)

Lemon Wren

(If you're unlucky enough to get the extra tech, you can click F to bypass it and join a FS, but you won't be able to see chat is what my teammate reports.)

Yikes. I definitely want to see chat, since that's the whole reason for the second account. (I also play ESO and belong to five guilds there. Really miss not being able to belong to multiple Fellowships in this game. I realize they are totally different games, but still.)