• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Help Chests

Luckytrim

I’m considering building the Sunset Towers – The overview tells me there is a seeds reward for every “Help Chest” What exactly is that ??

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
That means when you do neighbor visits, you can get up to three chests per day. In each of those chests, there will be extra seeds. At my level (amuni) I get about 960 seeds in each chest.

Darielle

By the way, that's with a level 4 Sunset towers. It goes up every time you upgrade it.

DeletedUser20539

That means when you do neighbor visits, you can get up to three chests per day. In each of those chests, there will be extra seeds. At my level (amuni) I get about 960 seeds in each chest.
@Darielle, I've always been curious. Do you have to have the Blooming Trader to get the Sunset Towers seeds?

Darielle

@Darielle, I've always been curious. Do you have to have the Blooming Trader to get the Sunset Towers seeds?
Nope, they're independent. The Sunset Towers gives you seeds per help chest (max 3 help chests daily), plus it decreases the amount of seed decay overnight. You don't need any other wonder to get those.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are three things the "chests" will give you, depending on the AWs built. First is just the default relic or enchantment or KP. Building the Crystal Lighthouse for elves or Great Bell Spire for humans will add an amount of one of your three normal boosted goods to the chest. And the Sunset Towers adds divine seeds to the chest.