• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Looking for new fellowship

Stefaniarosa

Hello, I'm the archmage in zestlandia & we are recruiting at the moment. We are a very happy, stress free, very helpful fellowship. You can join if you decide to. Thank you

Revo1

Chef
Are you a good spire player? If so The Phoenix group would expand our chain of fellowships to Aryndll, just tell me what you can do in tourney and spire, and I will see about expanding to that world.

Ms Molly

I am a new player looking for a fellowship with chatting. I have planks boost. I am a daily player.
Hello Trlby64, we are very interested in you! Check out Minas Tirith - Tower Guard. If you think it is the fellowship for you, send me a PM. I am the archmage of the fellowship. Thanks! Ms Molly