• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Turn-off Animations in Mobile

Rhinner

I play on mobile...

This morning I was forced to download content, which normally is a few MBs so no biggie. This morning I was forced to download 838 MB.

Now all the building animations are on.

Cute, but they drive me nuts and I'd like them off. Game settings for mobile has sound, music, and spending diamonds on/off toggles but not animations.

I know the desktop version does, but again this in on MOBILE.

Anyone have an idea if they can be turned off? Or how to do it?

Dew Spinner

It is in the settings. You can pick high, low, or no resolution/animation.
You will have to get on a PC (library, friend's or family's) set it to whatever you like and then it will be the same on mobile. That is the only way if there isn't an actual setting on mobile.

Aritra

It is in the settings. You can pick high, low, or no resolution/animation.
Ah. I see. I've seen the resolution setting choices as high, med, and low (I don't see a "no" option) but I didn't realize that low would stop the animations. Learned something new.