• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Tournament changes

Iyapo1

@helya
Thank you for this and good luck! I pretty much expect as much warning as last time! So I am making hay(pushing out as far as possible for relics)!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@helya I don't remember who was running things here the last time the tournament was changed, so I don't know if you remember how that one went. But for that big redo, Beta got it first for a few weeks, and then EN was added to the test group for the next 6 weeks, I think, and then all the rest of the Live servers got. That test last a full cycle, or 9 weeks, from start on Beta to start everywhere. This does not seem as major a redo, But they could still do the same and run another full 9-week cycle before releasing it everywhere. Or we could get it next week. lol

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya I don't remember who was running things here the last time the tournament was changed, so I don't know if you remember how that one went. But for that big redo, Beta got it first for a few weeks, and then EN was added to the test group for the next 6 weeks, I think, and then all the rest of the Live servers got. That test last a full cycle, or 9 weeks, from start on Beta to start everywhere. This does not seem as major a redo, But they could still do the same and run another full 9-week cycle before releasing it everywhere. Or we could get it next week. lol
Exactly, I know EN was surprised by it, they had no warning at all. I do not want to see that here.

I started as CM just around the tournament changes, but I've been playing Elvenar since the very beginning, so I'm sadly aware of how things can be (or not be) announced.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I know EN was surprised last minute with the tournament changes. I'm keeping an eye on the release dates for US, and I'm hoping that this does not happen here. Nothing has been announced or hinted at on my end yet.
Thanks @helya

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
@helya It has been almost an entire nine week cycle since the changes on Beta and EN were delayed for the rest of the Live servers. Since we are back to the beginning with Marble next week, should we be expecting this to go to the rest of the servers with the Marble tournament?
I asked Monday but didn't get a response, I check again and let you know.

**Edited to add - The answer I got was "no date announced yet"

Last edited:

DeletedUser29287

I'll love it comes to live soon. I like getting an assortment of relics from the tourney play it means I'm increasing my boosts a little each week instead of every two months

HonuMoana

I'll love it comes to live soon. I like getting an assortment of relics from the tourney play it means I'm increasing my boosts a little each week instead of every two months

I agree with you. It should be a beneficial change overall.

What I want to know is what are we going to call the tourneys? It seems ridiculous to name them after a relic when the rewards are no longer specific to that relic. Calling it the Weekly Tourney seems so pedestrian. How about: Weekly Troops and Goods Reduction Event?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I agree with you. It should be a beneficial change overall.

What I want to know is what are we going to call the tourneys? It seems ridiculous to name them after a relic when the rewards are no longer specific to that relic. Calling it the Weekly Tourney seems so pedestrian. How about: Weekly Troops and Goods Reduction Event?

The relics you win from the 10 chests will not change, so those will all still be one relic type and match the normal weekly order.