• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goddess of Wishes

Does anyone know what the goddess of wishes gives? I've searched the forum (someone talked about seeing a chart, but I can't find it) and elvengems for info.

DeletedUser27062

Does anyone know what the goddess of wishes gives? I've searched the forum (someone talked about seeing a chart, but I can't find it) and elvengems for info.
She's called the Goddess of Disappointments for a reason... She gives a tiny amount of goods, supplies etc and there's a 5% chance of 35 diamonds (I think). The building expires after 30 days.

ElfGunn

Ok, Thank you. I was thinking she'd be like the wishing well or genie. Disappointing, indeed. ;)

I thought the Goddess was the same type as the Genie. How does the Genie differ? I got the Goddess in the event, and it's the first one of this class that I've had.

That's funny. I've never noticed that he wasn't as good as the others. I'll have to see if he's Mr. Disappointment. Crossing fingers he's Mr. Charming. :)

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
30% chance for a 10% portal profit for a GATE BOSS! Not even 15%! Like seriously, a trading station would give you a 10% portal profit every 2 days! It's the bloody winter lampion of the Spire. So weak. So sad. So pathetic. So disappointing.

Huor

I think so far I have gotten 2, +3 kp's, a couple of elixer and a glass of water. Fingers crossed for the big prizes!

Alram

Flippers just flip
The Goddess is much smaller than the genie.
My Goddess averaged 17.5 diamonds per square over its 30 day lifespan.
My Genie is averaging 20.8 diamonds per squares so far.

Alram

Flippers just flip
I think the biggest difference is that everyone who did all the event quests got a Goddess. The only way to get a Genie is to win one in the Spire.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Ok, Thank you. I was thinking she'd be like the wishing well or genie. Disappointing, indeed. ;)
She is just smaller and with a lower payout.

I thought the Goddess was the same type as the Genie. How does the Genie differ? I got the Goddess in the event, and it's the first one of this class that I've had.
Both the genie and wishing well give a lot more diamonds over there lifespan.

I have never looked at the numbers for the godess, it's small, it's rare, it lasts short while, whatever not worth my time.

Wishing well: Average lifespan value ~450 diamond at good pickup rate (theoretical 500 which is impossible, 475 is hard as it only allows 120 lost hours over 100 days. so 450 seems reasonable)
Genie: Average lifespan value ~1100 diamonds

lets presume the 35 diamonds@5% mentioned before is correct, I really have no clue and to lazy to dive into the gamefiles.
Then the average would be: 70 pickups*5%=3.5*35=122 diamonds but thats the theory, about 95@60 pickups would make more sense.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
You've been better than average lucky that the goddess gave you the 35 diamonds twice. I'd say you've had average luck if the genie gave you 250 diamonds over the course of 30 days. But then, you didn't say how long you've had the genie up, so I'm just guessing you're comparing the same number of days. Btw, I have no proof for my feelings ... just my opinion, so don't ask me why, lol.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
She is just smaller and with a lower payout.

Both the genie and wishing well give a lot more diamonds over there lifespan.

I have never looked at the numbers for the godess, it's small, it's rare, it lasts short while, whatever not worth my time.

Wishing well: Average lifespan value ~450 diamond at good pickup rate (theoretical 500 which is impossible, 475 is hard as it only allows 120 lost hours over 100 days. so 450 seems reasonable)
Genie: Average lifespan value ~1100 diamonds

lets presume the 35 diamonds@5% mentioned before is correct, I really have no clue and to lazy to dive into the gamefiles.
Then the average would be: 70 pickups*5%=3.5*35=122 diamonds but thats the theory, about 95@60 pickups would make more sense.
How can you make 70 pickups on a goddess that lasts 30 days and has 2 pickups a day?

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
You've been better than average lucky that the goddess gave you the 35 diamonds twice. I'd say you've had average luck if the genie gave you 250 diamonds over the course of 30 days. But then, you didn't say how long you've had the genie up, so I'm just guessing you're comparing the same number of days. Btw, I have no proof for my feelings ... just my opinion, so don't ask me why, lol.
the underlying values are known in the gamefiles so you can calculate it.
Off course you need to take in account that there is never a perfect 0 timeloss possible you you need to downscale the potential amount of pickups from the theoretical amound of pickup