• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Moonstone Library in Spire, not Gingerbread artifacts

OIM20

I've gotten two Moonstone Library pieces so far this morning, the Gum Tree and the Endless Scroll.

I didn't screen that, but the chests coming up can be seen below:
11 July 2021 Spire_ML.jpg
11 July 2021 Spire_ML2.jpg

11 July 2021 Spire_ML3.jpg

Access details:
Version: v1.133.2-(60d6977) - html5 (2021-07-08 08:38)
Browser: Firefox 89.0.2 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1600
Account name: OIM20
:elf:
Elcysandir

I understood from the announcement that Gingerbread Artifacts would be coming in?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Me too ... I got moonstone stuff today. No artifacts anywhere in the gold chests.

Last edited:

hvariidh gwendrot

another member won a gum tree, so it seems the set is in there, my very first step up to start the climb and a purple chest pops up and gives me the library, i figure if i have the full set i get a better bargain when you guys claw them all back :cool:

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Been there, done that! Blasted up in 2 cities! I got a library!
The main thing holding me back at the moment is that I mostly fight both the tournament and the spire. I normally drop a set of 5 day buildings every week and use them to do both. Typically I just wait to do Spire till the tournament starts, so I have the buildings active for both. If I put my set of buildings down now, they will expire on Friday morning. And my Time Warps are still fairly low level, so I can't quite finish the tournament by Friday morning. I CAN get all 6 rounds by Friday evening. So I need to wait till later today so my buildings will last until Friday evening.

Iyapo1

If you dont like the mastermind catering game and/or if your not good at it then the top floor will chew through goods at an appalling rate.. Even being good at it, it is way more expensive than the 1st and 2nd sections. I simply keep enough goods on hand that I can blast if I need to. Also...only in chapter 7 so no mana or seeds or any thing.

onebigscot

If you dont like the mastermind catering game and/or if your not good at it then the top floor will chew through goods at an appalling rate.. Even being good at it, it is way more expensive than the 1st and 2nd sections. I simply keep enough goods on hand that I can blast if I need to. Also...only in chapter 7 so no mana or seeds or any thing.
What is the "mastermind" thing you speak on so eloquently? :)

Gladiola

I managed to nab the library, 3 gum trees, 1 mana plant, and an endless scroll. I already had a gate. Wish I'd built the library when it appeared in my MA yesterday, then I'd have two libraries! But extra gum trees are nice since my boost will be platinum.

So now I have a full set, and I only built the gate in my MA.

It would have been even nicer if the world map would load so I could have used neighborly help visits instead of coin rains to pay for all that convincing. Lucky my fire phoenix gives me coin rains.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The Set for this week will remain the same, it has been decided that we'll leave it as it is for this week's Spire.

@helya - any chance you could convince them to give the artifacts an additional week, meaning push back the start of the next artifact set, so we get the full six week run? In the event this isn't resolved sooner, of course.
I should have an answer to this by tomorrow at the latest. *edit no answer yet, I'll let you know as soon as I know

Last edited: