• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Battle Boosters

SunsetDanar

Is anyone else experiencing a drought in crafting these? I haven't seen even one over the course of the last couple of weeks or so.

StarLoad

Reset the time sequence just before bed, best done by spending the 50 Diamonds and then you will see the new items and when you wake up you can see the next rotation 6-8 hours later

SunsetDanar

I'm still seeing this as an issue. More and more recipes are being added to the catalog, which certainly must dilute the chances of getting Battle buildings. I've crafted items that I don't want and will never place in an attempt to narrow that down a bit but doesn't seem to be helping a whole lot.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I usually see one about once a day. I have my MA set so that I see all of the changes; I don't miss one at night now.
I think thats a bit to exaggerated,

I think it's between 8-10 per 14 days on average assuming you miss no recipe pools.

As for the TS, not seen in weeks is the opposith extreme end of exeggeration unless he misses half the recipe pools and those are each time the ones he gets those ricipes at.

SunsetDanar

Hey Wiz gotta take exemption to the exaggerated remark. Actually pissed me off a bit because I figured you would look at the numbers before responding.
Makes it sound like you think I'm making this up. Unfair and unfounded as well because you may not have numbers for the low end of the spectrum. So...Do the extreme bottom side and no. I miss very few of them.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This will always be the problem with this all being randomly generated. My US city and my Beta city see wildly different selections in crafting, and I have not missed seeing a rotation in over a year. The only time I miss anything is when I set something to craft before bed, making that slot full when I get up, so I do not see that one new item, but not an entire rotation.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I think thats a bit to exaggerated,

I think it's between 8-10 per 14 days on average assuming you miss no recipe pools.

As for the TS, not seen in weeks is the opposith extreme end of exeggeration unless he misses half the recipe pools and those are each time the ones he gets those ricipes at.
I got two pet food today. :) I stand by my original statement ... not exaggerated. Better luck to you on the RNG.

Darielle

This will always be the problem with this all being randomly generated. My US city and my Beta city see wildly different selections in crafting, and I have not missed seeing a rotation in over a year. The only time I miss anything is when I set something to craft before bed, making that slot full when I get up, so I do not see that one new item, but not an entire rotation.
Yeah, that's how I do it, too.

Darielle

How did you do that please?
I just disconnected the road to my MA for a few hours to get a perfect rotation time. For example, if it's 3 pm and my MA is due to turn over in 3 hours, but I really want it to turn over at 10:00pm just before I go to bed, then I just disconnect the road for 4 hours. At 7pm, I reconnect it. Then it will turn over at 10:00 pm, just before I go to bed, so I will see what's in it. The next rotation will be at 4am, which I'll still be able to see when I come back on line at 7am. You only have to disconnect a road once; then afterwards you'll always have the schedule that best suits you.

Oh goodness gracious ... I just realized that your question was from months ago. Mea Culpa; I'm sorry I didn't see it earlier, Eudaemonia. :(

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Hey Wiz gotta take exemption to the exaggerated remark. Actually pissed me off a bit because I figured you would look at the numbers before responding.
Makes it sound like you think I'm making this up. Unfair and unfounded as well because you may not have numbers for the low end of the spectrum. So...Do the extreme bottom side and no. I miss very few of them.
I got two pet food today. :) I stand by my original statement ... not exaggerated. Better luck to you on the RNG.

There are claims that make sense and there are claims that do not make sense.

RNG is random within a certain bandwith.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaussian_function

What it means is that certain results are common inside a range from A to B.
The more you go below A the less unlikely the result becomes to a point where it becomes statistically improbable.
The higher you go beyond B the more statistically improbable things become

This is how a speedrunner was caught cheating as his result did not any sense.

Can you get 7 combat buildings in a single week? off course, can you get it 2 weeks in a row maybe. can you get 7 combat buildings in a week week in week out? improbable.

It's called biased opinions, you want to have a certain outcome and then grab that 1-2 weeks where the outcome did work out.
but the more datapoints you have the more unlikely something is to happen.

Now as for the TS, I said it was impossible to not see any for week IF he did see al recipe pools,
But if he skips 1 pool a day, it becomes a lot more possible. if he does other things that make that part fail to rotate it becomes possible.

You could be unlucky enough to have those combat buildings in the recipe pools he missed. you could be that unlucky, this means he DID get them, but failed to see them in time.
In that case he should fix his recipe rotation to make sure it does not happen.

I hope to have some time this weekend to finally work out the recipe odds of each recipe pool. then everyone can figure out how unlucky they have to be to be that unlucky.

Darielle

I'm going to start writing down when I get the pet food. I'm cooking one at this very moment. :)