• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Games Announcement?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Four options and you have to choose one, so only one good is produced every 24 hours. And you can switch the production any time you want, though it resets the timer if you switch before the good is ready to collect. A lot of us on Beta were complaining that this made it just a glorified daily prize and not a grand prize. But I guess the production amount of that one good is so high that it is still useful.
I am in chapter 15 and I don't see how I can go wrong with this building if I fully evolve it. 3 of the 4 options look good. If I use it to produce Vallorian Guards, then the daily production it gives is equal to roughly 6 Vallorian Valor buildings (54 squares). If I use it to produce seeds, it gives a daily output equal to roughly 2.6 Festival Merchants (32 squares). Or I can use it to straight up produce sentient goods. This is harder to calculate, but I still think it is worthwhile since a regular sentient good manufactory requires both population and culture to run. So the evolving building is probably going to be efficient. Now, if I *EVER* use option 4 to produce supplies, then something has gone horribly wrong in my city. Send disaster relief immediately. ;)

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Yeah but I already have 1.69Million V-Guards or 2,115 Squads... no reason for it at the moment.

Edit to add screenshot as "someone" didnt believe
View attachment 10227
I might consider placing it,
I got plenty of valorians as well, but I still need to make a few sometimes, this building could eliminate the "some" part of it. in the end it's still an X hour booster a day worth of units. in my situation (worst case scenario) it's a little bit more than 1 hour worth of units.

I am in chapter 15 and I don't see how I can go wrong with this building if I fully evolve it. 3 of the 4 options look good. If I use it to produce Vallorian Guards, then the daily production it gives is equal to roughly 6 Vallorian Valor buildings (54 squares). If I use it to produce seeds, it gives a daily output equal to roughly 2.6 Festival Merchants (32 squares). Or I can use it to straight up produce sentient goods. This is harder to calculate, but I still think it is worthwhile since a regular sentient good manufactory requires both population and culture to run. So the evolving building is probably going to be efficient. Now, if I *EVER* use option 4 to produce supplies, then something has gone horribly wrong in my city. Send disaster relief immediately. ;)
I would prefer the sentient unless you cannot use it. it's about 85% the seeds worth of sentient per day. and you do not need a factory for it but get pop/culture instead.
But straight out seeds when you need it is a secondry option in my opinion.

and I agreee on the disaster relief lol, that option is 100% useless for advanced players

HonuMoana

This is Quest #11 from elvengems:

Collect 4 Relics
Produce 10,300 Basic (T1), Refined (T2), and/or Precious Goods (T3) of your choice.

Does this look odd to anyone else? Are we renaming the Standard Goods? I thought they were Basic, Crafted, and Magical. Does everyone need to make 10,300? It's laughably small for an advanced city, but one hell of a mountain for a noob city.

I realize it is probably just more erroneous junk from elvengems, but this one makes me curious.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
This is Quest #11 from elvengems:

Collect 4 Relics
Produce 10,300 Basic (T1), Refined (T2), and/or Precious Goods (T3) of your choice.

Does this look odd to anyone else? Are we renaming the Standard Goods? I thought they were Basic, Crafted, and Magical. Does everyone need to make 10,300? It's laughably small for an advanced city, but one hell of a mountain for a noob city.

I realize it is probably just more erroneous junk from elvengems, but this one makes me curious.
They are indeed renaming the goods to me more in line with other names.

Arent sentient goods more magical than T3? just as an example. those names worked well 6 year ago but a little less today