• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Games discussion

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here are our event notes that record all the information we gathered in Beta World, including Prizes, Evolving Building and the Hoops of Competion:
https://tinyurl.com/5b98cf6d

Note that the Live Version may be slightly different to the Beta Version.

203533060_10219414432292129_6025532865119803492_n.jpg

Wiki Entry: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Main_Events_Overview#Elvarian_Games

Aritra

From viewing the Beta quest list, I already feel much less stressed going into this event. For most of it, there are notably fewer relics and encounters needed per quest and not too many repeat requests for those too close together, IMO (bonus, it seemed the days with the largest relic quantities fell on Wednesdays, so that's helpful). Thank you to whoever made this decision.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Having the extra Artifacts in the league rewards is stupid.
It's virtually guaranteed that at least 5% of players will get 260+ points giving them a fully evolved buildings, so what do they need and extra artifact for? So that if they go to 280 and get a second base they can upgrade that too in 18+ months when the artifacts for it are offered in the spire? Bleh.

OIM20

Having the extra Artifacts in the league rewards is stupid.
It's virtually guaranteed that at least 5% of players will get 260+ points giving them a fully evolved buildings, so what do they need and extra artifact for?
Or, perhaps, it might be a prelude to phasing out artifacts as rewards in FAs? Maybe they're thinking that players aren't participating in the FA if they have the fully evolved building. I don't know what the numbers from this last FA showed, but since it didn't have the artifacts as the rewards, it's possible that's a consideration they're making.

Huor

I have the countdown timer in the app. 1d 15h.

Attachments

• timer.png
    timer.png
    277.1 KB · Views: 90

Huor

Good point. Maybe the same as the daily gift roll out. I had it for the event before this one and the FA. Don't remember prior to that.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
This is a fun event.
Far from 'swimming' through a hoop my little racer seems to collide with the rings and stop dead. Small wonder I was in the Iron League for most of this event. :)

Seriously, there are some really great repeat prizes: Manta Ray, Crab Hotel and Mermaid on a Shell.