• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Elvarian Games discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I completed the 9th artifact after doing Sunday night's quest, so finished with three days to spare, while on Beta I finished the 9th artifact with one day to spare. But I also got about double the bonus currency back from the chests on Live than on Beta, about 550 so far here versus about 300 there. I also did not open a single chest in my Live city that rewarded 3 points.

Moho

Chef
This event seemed a lot easier to me than the previous event. I still have currency and I already have a 2nd base in all 3 of my cities.
There is a lot of luck involved here. I run three cities and the event has led to different results in each of them although I treated them all the same. Except for my older city, where I was able to use the 100 emal currency and the Ashen Phoenix. However, I have spent all the event currency and failed to receive any extra currency when the seahorses went through the hoops. I obtained a lot of resources, trooops, etc., but no extra event currency.

My two newer cities when through different experiences too. One of them enjoyed plenty of event currency in the outskirs and when the seahorses went through the hoops. I was able to evolve the event building relaxedly.

The second new city was downright unlucky - the fewest event currency in the outskirts and no extra event currency during the quests. I had to use some of my diamonds to complete the evolution of the event building.

I wonder what Leagues my cities will end up in now. Probably the bronze one.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i'll have a spread of getting an extra evolve bldg to only having 8 artifacts .. not really interested in placing this one, but i really dislike the range of results for doing the same thing

Why not place it? For seeds, it gives something like the same as 2 or 3 festival merchants, in less space and with pop as a bonus. And anyone who gets this while in chapter 9 or 10 will love the mana output.

Aritra

Eight artifacts in each of two cities. Last artifact not within reach for either (too many starfish, too few seahorse foods remaining).

I didn't get very much bonus currency (unlike last event) and I did pretty okay with the daily prizes I went for (replaced ten mana-FMs with six mana rays in ch.11 city--freeing up room for seed-FMs-- and got six crab hotels for my ch.3 city).

When I didn't get the daily prize, it was mostly sword dancers. OMG. Sooo many and worthless to my city, ugh. (seriously, I wish I could sell my soldiers. They're bored anyway. They need some action... somewhere else.)

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
There is a lot of luck involved here. I run three cities and the event has led to different results in each of them although I treated them all the same. Except for my older city, where I was able to use the 100 emal currency and the Ashen Phoenix. However, I have spent all the event currency and failed to receive any extra currency when the seahorses went through the hoops. I obtained a lot of resources, trooops, etc., but no extra event currency.

My two newer cities when through different experiences too. One of them enjoyed plenty of event currency in the outskirs and when the seahorses went through the hoops. I was able to evolve the event building relaxedly.

The second new city was downright unlucky - the fewest event currency in the outskirts and no extra event currency during the quests. I had to use some of my diamonds to complete the evolution of the event building.

I wonder what Leagues my cities will end up in now. Probably the bronze one.

I had pretty much the same experience as you did ... a lot of resources, but no currency. I think I won a total of 80 currency. I didn't keep track but I know it was next to nothing. As far as currency around the city, I picked up everything thrown out; I probably didn't miss more than one currency per night, just from sleeping 7 hours instead of the 6 max currency. I finished my 9th artifact yesterday. I'm still in silver but I know I won't stay there. I'm only about 9 points over and will probably only get 3 more points total. No way it won't surge ahead in the last day. Still, some of my team members have not completed the building artifacts yet, so I guess I was lucky. And I did win a total of five crab hotels, so that made the event worthwhile. :)

However, I do believe that the last event was MUCH easier. I never came close to bronze and ended well into silver and actually close to gold, without spending a single dime or diamond. As you say, there is a lot of luck involved. I must have won over 500 currency from the chests last time. I don't remember, but I know compared to this one it was a king's portion. This one was a pauper's, lol.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I've built the Triumph of the Tides, and set it to seeds, as it has the best seeds/sq/hr of any building. I did win 9 artifacts so could upgrade it to lvl 10, and get max seeds at Ch16 at 21.4 per sq/hr, double a festival merchant (10.7 seeds/sq/hr).

Working from home due to lockdowns, I have also collected as many of the hourly seahorses as I could, but not purchased any extras. I spun the option with most points per input each round. I will get todays daily in two hours, but I am currently in Silver at 270 points, whilst the limit is 262 so will likely drop into bronze as well, like Darielle.
I have spun 5505 points, and won;
710 seahorse food (and spun that too)
10 Crab Hotels
3 Manta Rays
100 Ancient KP
148 KP
126,000 Seeds
189,000 Tree Gum
247,500 Barbarians
60,000 Crossbowmen
38,430 Priests
14,760 Paladins
68,880 Mortars
6 runes
16 coin rain for a total 269%
20 Supply windfall for a total of 687%
9 MM
10 IM

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I must say that expecting 2 artifacts from the FA made this event even more ignorable than usual. I even went camping for a week losing all the collections and the 35 dailyx7 and still got 7 artifacts easily.

Much more challenging+ Much more rewarding would be preferable but if the quests are going to be ultra-simple-complete-by-accident and the prizes are going to rate a solid "meh" then this is exactly how I like it.

Vigali

I collected quite a bit more data than I have in the past. I tracked pretty much everything (including each individual pickup EC) and drilled down a bit into the data. If there's any type of analytics anyone would like to see that I haven't already listed below, let me know and I'll put it together.

A couple small notes: I did this largely because I was curious about pickup currency, and how it actually breaks down. It's a sizeable chunk of your event EC, and the numbers below pretty clearly show that, if you're planning on spending money on an event, the stash outpost is likely best value (which is particularly important since Leagues began). I also noticed something interesting about pickup EC: At no point was there ever more than 6 EC available for pickup on the screen at one time. I may do some experimenting next event with tracking spawn times and the like, but it's very possible (with some diligent data collection) we'll be able to figure out some reliable time increments upon which you should collect (i.e., if you wait longer than X hours, you're losing an opportunity for a pickup EC to spawn). That may be able to save folks from feeling like they need to log in more often than they actually do, which would be nice.

Note: One thing I *didn't* track was the actual chest appearance % (i.e., tracking which 3 chests appear next each time you open a chest). I will do that next time!

Event Currency (EC) Statistics
Quest (EC): 3784
Email Bonus EC: 100
Questline Bonus EC: 400
Starting Bonus EC: 50
Daily Reward EC: 770
Pickup EC: 532
Chest Reward EC: 880
Total EC Acquired: 6516

Pickup EC Statistics (averages slightly skewed downward since there are still 21hrs left)
Total Pickup EC: 532
Total # of Pickups: 400
Avg Pickup EC/Day: 24.18
Avg # of Pickups/Day: 18.18
Avg EC/Pickup: 1.33
1 EC Pickups: 329
% 1 EC Pickups: 82.25%
2 EC Pickups: 52
% 2 EC Pickups: 13%
3 EC Pickups: 19
% 3 EC Pickups: 4.75%

Chest General Statistics
EC Spent: 6496
Total Chests Opened: 180
Total Flags Earned: 282
Grad Prizes Earned: 14
Actual Cost/Flag: 23.04
Adjusted Cost/Flag (i.e., factors in chest reward EC): 19.91
Total Daily Prizes: 21
Daily Prize %: 11.67%

Chest Detailed Statistics (Strategy: 21 -> 19 -> 41 -> 51 -> 77 -> 28 -> 78 -> 58 -> 30)
Total Chests Opened: 180
21 Chests Opened: 48
% 21 Chests: 26.67%
19 Chests Opened: 49
% 19 Chests: 27.22%
41 Chests Opened: 23
% 41 Chests: 12.78%
51 Chests Opened: 21
% 51 Chests: 11.67%
77 Chests Opened: 19
% 77 Chests: 10.56%
28 Chests Opened: 8
% 28 Chests: 4.44%
78 Chests Opened: 8
% 78 Chests: 4.44%
58 Chests Opened: 4
% 58 Chests: 2.22%

Chest EC Drop Statistics
EC Reward Drops - 21 Chest: 9
Actual EC Reward % - 21 Chest: 18.75%
EC Reward Drops - 51 Chest: 2
Actual EC Reward % - 51 Chest: 9.52%
EC Reward Drops - 77 Chest: 1
Actual EC Reward % - 77 Chest: 5.26%
EC Reward Drops - 28 Chest: 2
Actual EC Reward % - 28 Chest: 25%
EC Reward Drops - 78 Chest: 1
Actual EC Reward % - 78 Chest: 12.5%
EC Reward Drops - 58 Chest: 0
Actual EC Reward % - 58 Chest: 0%

Chest Daily Prize Drop Statistics
Daily Prize Drops - 21 Chest: 5
Daily Prize % - 21 Chest: 10.42%
Daily Prize Drops - 19 Chest: 4
Daily Prize % - 19 Chest: 8.16%
Daily Prize Drops - 41 Chest: 1
Daily Prize % - 41 Chest: 4.35%
Daily Prize Drops - 51 Chest: 2
Daily Prize % - 51 Chest: 9.52%
Daily Prize Drops - 77 Chest: 5
Daily Prize % - 77 Chest: 26.32%
Daily Prize Drops - 28 Chest: 1
Daily Prize % - 28 Chest: 12.5%
Daily Prize Drops - 78 Chest: 3
Daily Prize % - 78 Chest: 37.5%
Daily Prize Drops - 58 Chest: 0
Daily Prize % - 58 Chest: 0%

Last edited:

StarLoad

I am with Soggy, in this case, easy and only a bit of luck needed, either lots of 19/21 or a few Food wins along the way, I did buy the 20$ starter pack and have been in Gold since day one and will finish in gold 420/358 and have 1 fully evolved Tides and the second at 5 and with 2 from gold and 2 from the FA I will max it out.
My secondary city has the second Base structure but only 1 Artifact and in silver, so not sure if or when I will place it

Moho

Chef
No, the Gold and Silver Leagues are not accessible to those who spend no cash or diamonds.

I used all my time, skills and energy to reach the Silver League at the end of the event and the only city where this seems possible is the one where I bought more Seahorse Food with diamonds. I won't bother from now on.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
No, the Gold and Silver Leagues are not accessible to those who spend no cash or diamonds.

I used all my time, skills and energy to reach the Silver League at the end of the event and the only city where this seems possible is the one where I bought more Seahorse Food with diamonds. I won't bother from now on.

I had 2 cities finish in silver and 3 in bronze, without spending cash or diamonds.

The Unbeliever

Finished in silver in both my cities + won a 2nd copy of the base Lv1 building.
0 dias spent.

I didn't have the luxury of the 'free' 100 currency in my human city, since dad scooped it up on the first day while I was still asleep!lol.
I also decided not to feed my Ashen Phoenix in my human city either, since I wasn't interested in any of the dailies as I hate the artwork in general for this event... (the evo building is nice, but all the dailies are fugly as gak IMHO!:p)

...here's to hoping we might get some more Orky themed artwork for the Halloween stuff, alongside the typical ghosts, gobbos, goulies and of course, copious amounts of skulls!;)

LayDHawk

another event building that I didnt get the last evolve for! how horrible Inno is with these.... nothing new and my last day with this game is saturday at the end of the tournament... not more whining, no more complaining and no more frustration with what INNO doesnt take care of... you keep ticking people off, you are extremely skilled at that!!!!!:mad: and the Spire, freezing, locking up, but dont fix that either

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member

I didn't spend a dime or a diamond and I just barely squeaked by into silver. But I have to admit, I was here night and day and picked up just about every currency dropped. If I'd have bought a stash hut, I might have even squeaked into gold, but then I'd have bought, so yeah, I think you're right about gold anyway.

Edit: I did have a fed ashen phoenix, if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

another event building that I didnt get the last evolve for! how horrible Inno is with these.... nothing new and my last day with this game is saturday at the end of the tournament... not more whining, no more complaining and no more frustration with what INNO doesnt take care of... you keep ticking people off, you are extremely skilled at that!!!!!:mad: and the Spire, freezing, locking up, but dont fix that either
If you failed to make all 9 artifacts in the event, then it's because YOU failed - not Inno...

There has not been a single evo building event where it's been a 'pay-to-win' wall to complete all 9 evos for free. The newer 'shuffle board' events are so beyond childishly easy especially, that you have to actually go out of your way to purposefully fail!
...for example, I was so unimpressed by how gak-awful the May event building was, that my E-world city didn't even bother to finish the quest line! I was about 7-8 quests shy by the end, and I still even won the 2nd copy of the Lv1 base building!lol.

Completing 9 artifacts is simple, even if you're a 100% free to play player;
1. Complete. The. Entire. Quest. Line.
Inno has watered these down to the point that even Ch1 cities can do this. If you're not able to finish the entire quest line, then you may need to re-evaluate your city & how you're playing the game.

2. Pick up at least 16-18 incidents per day.
As these fall roughly at a rate of 1/hr, and don't max out until 6 have been left uncollected about your city, it's fairly simple to keep things mostly cleaned up. Even with a steady job/family, a few bathroom breaks are all the time required to at least sweep about the city outskirts for incidents.

3. Use Gems of Knowledge/Platinum Leaf, etc... resources to always choose the most 'grand prize' efficient choices
In any of the '3 rotating chests' formats, these on-line resources do all the hard math for the rest of us, and picking the right chests to maximise the number of grand prizes received is as simply as just reading a basic chart & picking the smallest number.
The shuffle board style events are even easier! Just use/save up your 'reveal 2' & 'x2' bonuses to find and/or double up the bonus grand prize pts!

The only mini game here where things might actually get 'difficult', is the Halloween event, as that requires knowing how to best utilise the 3 tools to most efficiently clear out the mist.

4. Find a Fellowship that can complete the Fellowship Adventures.
Now, even *if* you fail to win all 9 artifacts during the event itself, as long as you're in a fellowship that can complete 1 of the 3 paths on each stage of the FA's, you'll gain 2 additional artifacts!
Any fellowship that at least has a pulse vs. 15-20+ abandoned cities can easily complete 1 path on each stage, as we have a little over 6 days in which to do so!

...now, if even still, you're routinely only gaining 4-6 artifacts per event, then honestly, you're simply not playing the game actively at all and thus, it isn't INNO's fault that you're choosing to spend time & energy on other priorities.
Just like in school, if you only complete 50% of the work, you'll be lucky to achieve a passing grade. Events are no different; if you're only putting in 50-75% of the requirements, then don't expect 100% results. :rolleyes: