• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Where to post when looking for fellowship?

• Thread starter DeletedUser29287
  • Start date

DeletedUser29287

I found a creative solution to my problem of finding another FS like the one I’m in Khelonaar. I started a new account and now have two cities in the same world and fellowship

gothic-vamp

This is so True!! Send a note telling the AM what your goals are and it at the very least you'll get some help along the way, and at most, you'll find yourself a new home with people who have common goals you have. I have yet to meet an AM who didn't appreciate the note.

Also, don't get hung up on "small" VS "large" cities. I recently accepted a ch3 city into my FS because we share a common goal. Doesn't matter that his city is small, we are all working toward achieve gold in Spire. (And yes, he can run to the top of the Spire in ch3).
Read their FS description and if it aligns with what you want, send them a message. It never hurts to ask. Also, those big FS are always looking for fresh faces. People burn out and leave the game, so they want to bring in new faces.

I am in Chapter 7 and get killed going a 3rd of the way up the Spire! I tend to call it the Suck Spire cause it eats up my Squads and bankrupts my goods! Can you please tell me your secret?!?

getmomo

Are you putting out any of the craft able buildings for light ranged or mages or dwarven armors? I found spire easy in faries, gets much harder next chapter when you are fighting 3 star enemies.

OIM20

I am in Chapter 7 and get killed going a 3rd of the way up the Spire! [...] it eats up my Squads and bankrupts my goods! Can you please tell me your secret?!?
Please see the links @samidodamage left here: Post #2.

Also, if you're the same gothic-vamp in Sinya Arda (per ElvenStats), one piece of advice I have is regarding your FS. It's easier to get the goods you need when you have active FS members. Your FS, if that's you on ES, has 8 members who appear inactive. (2 are from just last month, so it's possible they just haven't changed their scores in a few weeks. Tips on increasing scores can be found in this thread: Improving Fellowship Score.)

You need to make sure the members of your FS have the same goals you do. If you're wanting to climb the Spire for diamonds, CCs, time boosts, teleport spells, what-have-you - and the members of your FS think the Spire is a waste of time and energy, then you might need to look for another FS. It might be more important to you to maintain the relationships you've cultivated within your FS. It's something only you can decide.

Hawk1911

I am in Chapter 7 and get killed going a 3rd of the way up the Spire! I tend to call it the Suck Spire cause it eats up my Squads and bankrupts my goods! Can you please tell me your secret?!?
For the fighters, typically later chapters, we use the 5day boost buildings (Unleashed units, magnificent mages, light ranged, Dwarven Armorer) to increase the troops abilities. I typically will place 3 or 4 of the buildings every week. The Fire Phoenix helps a ton, if you have it. If you don't, I would try to work on it.

For the caterers, typically the earlier chapters players, they focus their goods on spire first, then make upgrades/tourney a secondary priority. There are some good guides out there for the harder negotiations. Additionally someone made "The Spire Wizard" (Google it) which can dramatically increase your odds on the harder negotiations.

Talaedraiia

For the fighters, typically later chapters, we use the 5day boost buildings (Unleashed units, magnificent mages, light ranged, Dwarven Armorer) to increase the troops abilities. I typically will place 3 or 4 of the buildings every week. The Fire Phoenix helps a ton, if you have it. If you don't, I would try to work on it.

For the caterers, typically the earlier chapters players, they focus their goods on spire first, then make upgrades/tourney a secondary priority. There are some good guides out there for the harder negotiations. Additionally someone made "The Spire Wizard" (Google it) which can dramatically increase your odds on the harder negotiations.
I Googled The Spire Wizard and didn’t get anything that pertained to Elvenar

Talaedraiia

@Dzesyi9 I went to your site and it looked very interesting, but alas, I can’t use it. I play on an iPad and the ghosts don’t show different colors. Is there any work around the problem?

Dzesyi9

@Dzesyi9 I went to your site and it looked very interesting, but alas, I can’t use it. I play on an iPad and the ghosts don’t show different colors. Is there any work around the problem?
Can you explain what happens? I don't have an iPad to test on, but I do have an iPhone. The resources default to red. In order to change them to yellow or green, you need to tap on them. I've had people with different screens say the colors aren't distinct enough. I've done what I can to mimic the colors from the game, but I'll also be adding text to tell users what color it is in case they can't tell.

Talaedraiia

@Dzesyi9 I guess I don’t understand your instructions as my ghost don’t change colors when I input my resources. They never look any different no matter what I do

Iyapo1

@Talaedraiia
20210921_083340.jpg

The spirits dont change colors, the goods you offer change colors, and if color blind they added the text on each guess, wrong person/nobody needs it/check mark.