• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Mont Clair

I'm waiting on the Magical Nutcracker for mana.. think it's the best one for this event so far per square space. Idk if there will be better ones for the Halloween event but I'll take what I can have for now.

Tehya1

So which buildings should I try to get from this point forward? The daily today is the Hazel town, but since I have seen it in seveal other players' cities, I assume it can be crafted. Is it a building that I should think about having, whether I win it in the event or craft it? Some of the others are obviously only pop and culture.

Gladiola

Based on seeing Hazeltown in a number of players' cities, when it hasn't been offered for a year, I made a guess that it probably is pretty good and decided to try for one. It seems to have decent stats.

Gladiola

I just did the math for the dwarves chapter, and it gives me 3/4 as much population as 2 level 16 residences in the same amount of space, plus the culture (and the residences would require 310 culture). So it seems like a pretty good deal.

BrinDarby

@Tehya1 ,
almost all events will have a few varieties of combo pop/culture bldgs,
in different sizes/orientations. Usually 1-2 culture only bldgs and a few
varieties of either goods, supplies, mana, seeds, troop bldgs....

Could you win 1 next autumn in the next zodiac, maybee... will there
be other pop/culture bldgs next event , yes.

What you're really trying to do, is maximize your city, so if 4x3s don't
fit well but 3x4s do, thats an option to look at. Or if you're swimming
in culture, you might want a combo bldg more slanted to pop.

By replacing older CH bldgs with new ones, you aren't spending as many
RoyalRestorations. Some bldgs ppl keep cause they like the look or annimation,
so they use RRs to level those up.

What you can do is go to ElvenGems, and look @ the last 4-5 previous events.
Look @ the selection of daily prizes, and what thier stats are. You will see some
stuff is regularly repeated, other stuff isn't. Buildings like Bumblebee or Dojo
don't come around as offen as a pop/culture bldg does. Niether does the
killer lets say mana/seeds bldgs....

It depends what CHapter you're in and what you already have, as to what u need.
The longer you play, the more you'll notice that your MA actually has some really
good stuff, compared on a per tile basis, with any "normal" event daily bldgs.

Starr621

Overall a very nice event with a nice set of daily prizes.

The only real gripe I have (and unfortunately it's kind of a big one) is the rune shard prize at 84. Why....? Honestly I'd rather just get a message saying 'Sorry you did not win a prize this time, better luck next time' than a rune shard at 84 currency LOL. I avoid the option when I can as I've gotten at least 6 shards in 10 attempts (did get 200 keys 2 times but still feels like a good chunk of my currency went to nothing). Perhaps I'll just go for the 162 option next time instead lol

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
The hazeltown, at the Elvenar chapter, gives 6300 pop and 6300 culture. That's certainly good enough for me, so I'm going to still try for one. If you can keep it up to date with RR spells, it will outshine a residence in far less space all the way up. It even comes near to being as good as a magic residence.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Overall a very nice event with a nice set of daily prizes.

The only real gripe I have (and unfortunately it's kind of a big one) is the rune shard prize at 84. Why....? Honestly I'd rather just get a message saying 'Sorry you did not win a prize this time, better luck next time' than a rune shard at 84 currency LOL. I avoid the option when I can as I've gotten at least 6 shards in 10 attempts (did get 200 keys 2 times but still feels like a good chunk of my currency went to nothing). Perhaps I'll just go for the 162 option next time instead lol
I have avoided the rune shard orb like the plague. It's funny how it can say a "20 percent chance" or whatever, but it's always your luck to get it a heck of a lot more than that. Been there in the past; done that, and now I just go for the chests that either give me all decent options or are so cheap it's going to help on the league board.

Gladiola

Since I'm reasonably confident that there will be an FA with 2 artifacts available after this event, I've been focusing more on daily prizes. I will pretty much inevitably end up in the Bronze league, unless I get ridiculously lucky with event currency. I generally end up just slightly under the requirements for Silver league. I'm not a fan of expiring buildings, so I'm pretty OK with that (although I wouldn't mind extra RRs).

Iyapo1

Since I'm reasonably confident that there will be an FA with 2 artifacts available after this event, I've been focusing more on daily prizes.
I am undecided! I have not decided if I am going to drop diamonds for a second bear. So I have been optimizing my steps for the grand prize while i dither....expansion sale coming up!? or another bear?

I am about to speed run through orcs and to the end of woodelves...The expansions would be nice...but a second bear = diamonds so more expansions later!!!!

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Fighters really have to budget pet food due to how many Fire Phoenix eats weekly, unless you get to late chapter with Timewarp and Polar Bear combos. I don’t like settlements enough to rush chapters for a Timewarp. I don’t reckon I will feed Red Panda unless there is FA going on, so I prob wouldn’t go for a second one. I am pushing to max out Red Panda from the keys and using FA Panda evolves to grow my Polar Bear more since Brown Bear is already fully grown, done with college, and holding down a job being a productive part of military society. Of course, this plan only works if MA cooperated and gives me a conversion recipe in time. Last time, I spent 300d spinning for bear conversion recipes and still got none before they were taken out. Inno likes it when you make plans in advance so it can wreck them and laugh at you.

aerondor

Why have a new daily mission one in which you do tournament encounters appearing on the day the tournament has just closed? They did this last event as well. This is just poor planning and makes for unnecessary player frustration.