• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Autumn Zodiac discussion

Dew Spinner

Except next event is Halloween and it will have a totally different format. And then comes the Winter event with the 16 post box system.
Teyha 1 now knows to come here and ask questions before spending all the event currency, If the next event is the fog event I will post a link to a vid of the best strategy on how to navigate it for her/him. The Post Office events are pretty straight forward.

The Unbeliever

Teyha 1 now knows to come here and ask questions before spending all the event currency, If the next event is the fog event I will post a link to a vid of the best strategy on how to navigate it for her/him. The Post Office events are pretty straight forward.
To better explain the Halloween event format, it's much easier to just link in either FoElite and/or Mooing Cat's FoE vids, since those guys are top level players who will go much more in-depth into the tactical play of the 'digging' style events ;)

For these basic '3 chest' systems, the only real things to teach are:
1. only spend your currencies for the day/s that have a daily special you really want.
AND
2. decide whether your focus will be "maximise daily specials won" vs. "maximise grand prizes won", and then how to use the charts from Gems/Platinum Leaf/etc... resources properly.

Personally, I always tend to aim for the 'maximise grand prizes' efficiency route, as I'll still pull in lots of dailies, but also net more bonus currency from the chests, and thus I can typically manage to win a 2nd copy of the Lv1 building for potential future use. ;)
(...since unlike in FoE, there's no chance in Elvenar to get a 2nd Red Panda/Brown Bear/Polar Bear/Triumph of Tides/Witch's Hut/etc... outside of the event in which they first appear!)
Sure some of the evo buildings are just garbage, but I enjoy challenging myself, while other buildings like the Witch Hut and the Fire Phoenix are god-tier buildings!

DeletedUser29768

Personally, I always tend to aim for the 'maximise grand prizes' efficiency route, as I'll still pull in lots of dailies, but also net more bonus currency from the chests, and thus I can typically manage to win a 2nd copy of the Lv1 building for potential future use. ;)
Yes, I would argue that this is probably the better strategy. If you go for daily prizes, there's always the chance that you'll roll badly and still miss one you want, but your progress toward the grand prize is guaranteed. And, as you say, you'll probably still get plenty of daily rewards, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

mikeledo

I am looking ahead to the quests on GEMS. It looks like Sunday night is "Solve 8 tournament encounters" (no other option) and then it ends on Monday before the tournament starts. Am I reading this wrong? I know Gems is not official, but it has been pretty good so far.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am looking ahead to the quests on GEMS. It looks like Sunday night is "Solve 8 tournament encounters" (no other option) and then it ends on Monday before the tournament starts. Am I reading this wrong? I know Gems is not official, but it has been pretty good so far.

Quest 75 becomes available Monday night and then we have 33 hours to complete it. That is the 24 hours of the game day, plus the extra 9 hours after that. That will leave 16 hours from when the tournament starts on Tuesday to get any tournament-related quests done.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I think that you miscalculated Mike. The last quest is out on Monday night, and the corresponding prize should be repeated on Tuesday night for about half a day, so there should be plenty of time to use the Elixir tournament for quest 21. The only really irritating part for that is that the final sale comes along too early. :rolleyes:

Tehya1

I am going for the grand prizes now as I have either won, lost or have more than one of the buildings left. Getting a second red panda would be a bonus as well as a second bonsai garden that is really helping me at my level with the daily chunk of wood, but if I don't, that is okay. I would really like a few more red bear artifacts to convert.

@Dew Spinner , the truth is that I couldn't create a forum account for awhile because of a problem with my game log in, so I couldn't ask questions for the first month or more, but you can bet that I will tap into the wealth of experience here from now on. Hope I don't bug yall too much! LOL! :cool:

BrinDarby

My list from eGems says 8 reg and/or 8 Spire .... I have no more tourn encounters left on my list. (task 74 sunday )

AussieChick

Just want to say there is WAY to many solve encounter quests! It takes 5 day for me to scout now. I had pages uncompleted a year ago and now I am battling ever second quest is solve encounters.(They always appear as soon as the other option like the spire is complete.)

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
The issue with daily quest 21 was flagged by me when I got that far with creation of my personal and Discord server list. We had a discrepancy between various information sources so I gave an update when the quest spawned on Beta.

This was updated shortly after I confirmed the information but I have just checked the site as well.

Please refresh your quest list and inform your fellows if you copied our list for them.

Last edited:

BrinDarby

Looks like their list is wrong for quest 74.
Seems ElvenGems has changed thier list since I copied it.

Task 74 , Sunday 6pm mst - Monday 559pm mst
21Solve 8 Tournament
Collect 20 Vision Vapor OR Scout 1 Province.

@helya , this can't be right, Tourn won't open till tuesday, basically
after the event ends, how can the task be Impossible, AND have no "or" ????????

Originally this task was, as listed @ Egems that has been changed to above.
Solve 8 encounters or Solve Spire encounters
Collect 20 Vision Vapor or Scout 1 Province

Dew Spinner

Seems ElvenGems has changed thier list since I copied it.

Task 74 , Sunday 6pm mst - Monday 559pm mst
21Solve 8 Tournament
Collect 20 Vision Vapor OR Scout 1 Province.

@helya , this can't be right, Tourn won't open till tuesday, basically
after the event ends, how can the task be Impossible, AND have no "or" ????????

Originally this task was, as listed @ Egems that has been changed to above.
Solve 8 encounters or Solve Spire encounters
Collect 20 Vision Vapor or Scout 1 Province
It's not right, It Is solve 8 encounters OR 8 tournament encounters. Gems of Knowledge is wrong about the quest.

BrinDarby

The event ends before the tournament opens up, doesn't it ???
Last sunday's task was tourn encounters too, but we had an xtra week to
catch up to them, how can 2 weeks IN A ROW, the devs put the wrong
task up, it should be "or Spire encounters" for a sunday 1 day task....

Help @helya

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The event ends before the tournament opens up, doesn't it ???
Last sunday's task was tourn encounters too, but we had an xtra week to
catch up to them, how can 2 weeks IN A ROW, the devs put the wrong
task up, it should be "or Spire encounters" for a sunday 1 day task....

Help @helya

You need to brush up on your mathing skills. ;)

The final quest becomes available Monday night at 8pm Eastern and the event ends 33 hours later. That means there are 16 hours between the start of the tournament and the end of the event.

Dew Spinner

ooooo..kay
and Elvenar Devs need to brush up on thier calander skills....
a sunday 1 day task, should NOT be only accessable on tuesday .......
Gems of Knowledge has the quest wrong it isn't just 8 tournament encounters...it's 8 Encounters OR 8 Tournament Encounters.