• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

My posts keep getting deleted?

OIM20

No, it's enforcement of the forum rules. Please read them: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.702/
5. Posting Protocol
- Avoid duplicate posts! You have access to both the 'edit' and the 'multi-quote' buttons, use them.
-Avoid repeating topics! Before you post a new topic please make sure that there has not already been a similar topic.
Excerpted, and emphasis has been added to the relevant section.

@helya is an excellent CM and does a marvelous job, and I thank her wholeheartedly for trying to deal with the spam.

Emily198097

OIM20

For pity's sake.

Look, discussion is fine. Posting five or more ads for one fellowship? That's not discussion. That's "No one else is allowed to recruit but me!"

Seriously, that's how it comes across.

And you can choose not to view my signature. It's in your account settings. I can choose to advertise from it. You can choose to advertise from your signature too.

Emily198097

I posted ONE recruitment thing. I then posted about our ice cream and beer party. We had a couch for sale. Our AM refused to sell his socks. Then I posted about Halloween. What is your problem?

Emily198097

Oh, also, the death ray post was merged and it had NOTHING to do with advertising. It was simply posted for bragging rights.

OIM20

If the posts weren't for advertising your FS, why were they in the "FS seeking Members" subforum?

spam threads.jpg

Emily198097

They weren't they were in the elcysandir chat page. The post in the "fellowship seeking members" was the recruiting post.

OIM20

No, they were in the subforum - else they wouldn't still be listed there as being merged.

Valtitude

excellent to know! thank you!
I erred and posted a couple of comments accidently in a recruiting thread and I don't even know which world it was for. Someone stringently objected to my posts .. i realized what had happened and removed my comments with apologies.

Had used search engine for a topic and wound up in the recruiting thread because topic was in FS description. Eish!

Censorship in Elvenar forums, I've only seen it when someone angrily goes off the rails, like in a BIG big way.