• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Divine seeds production amount questions

SeekerElora

I'm in constructs, with a fully upgraded trader and the triumph of the tides building producing seeds, as well as assorted event buildings. I also have one each of my sentient goods manufactories. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get over 30K seeds despite collecting from my trader at least 4 times a day.

Is anyone else in the same boat? Did you build the elvenar trade center, and did it make a difference in seeds production? Or is this just going to continue to be a problem? I'm concerned because some of my upgrades (sentient T1), as well as some culture/mana buildings, require divine seeds, but those require limiting my sentient goods production for a day or two. Is that just the way of the game, or can you get around it with AWs?

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Your traders seeds production depends on your MH level, the amount of scouted provinces and how many wonder levels you have:
1633620840221.png
1633620865228.png

Kekune

Sunset towers helps, too. I've got both that and ETC. I also use a lot of event and craftable buildings that make seeds.

Seeds are definitely a long-term challenge for most players. I hear that a few very long-term players have so many AW levels it's no longer an issue for them, but I'm not in that boat yet after 3 years and all 18 chapters, lol.

SeekerElora

Sunset towers helps, too. I've got both that and ETC. I also use a lot of event and craftable buildings that make seeds.

Seeds are definitely a long-term challenge for most players. I hear that a few very long-term players have so many AW levels it's no longer an issue for them, but I'm not in that boat yet after 3 years and all 18 chapters, lol.
Cool, that helps with my AW decision making. I was very torn between the martial monastery and ETC.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Checking elvenstats it looks like your wonder levels are only 67, that is about what you would want in halflings. I forget a decent number for constructs but I would have expected 200 wonder levels close to then. Those levels will help your trader bonus with regular collections.

If you don't have those wonder levels you need to look at the seed buildings to make up the gap. Another thing to consider if reducing the number of sentient goods factories if you have more than 1 of each. MM spells can get you through with 1 building for much of the races.

able99

Cool, that helps with my AW decision making. I was very torn between the martial monastery and ETC.
SeekerElora, The Monastery helps greatly when you are fighting. Even if you carte exclusively, eventually carting becomes too expensive and you will have to consider fighting. I get why the ETC is important to you now. I would definitely also build the Monastery if you can.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Checking elvenstats it looks like your wonder levels are only 67, that is about what you would want in halflings. I forget a decent number for constructs but I would have expected 200 wonder levels close to then. Those levels will help your trader bonus with regular collections.

If you don't have those wonder levels you need to look at the seed buildings to make up the gap. Another thing to consider if reducing the number of sentient goods factories if you have more than 1 of each. MM spells can get you through with 1 building for much of the races.
You have valuable info here, but I would never reduce my sentient factories to one each. I have three of each, along with 20 festival merchants for seeds, and that really helps me through chapters better than anything else would. Of course, everyone plays differently, and if you can't have that many seed buildings, you can't have that many sentients.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
You have valuable info here, but I would never reduce my sentient factories to one each. I have three of each, along with 20 festival merchants for seeds, and that really helps me through chapters better than anything else would. Of course, everyone plays differently, and if you can't have that many seed buildings, you can't have that many sentients.

It all depends on approach, I use that space for armouries which also produce sentient goods for me. The point is the sentient factories burn a huge amount of seeds and alternate approaches can save a lot of seeds, or in your case use a lot of seed buildings. When unurium kicks in it is critical to have lots of seeds from alternate (to trader) sources to cover your production so you can have the trader focused on unurium to collect enough.

Darielle

It all depends on approach, I use that space for armouries which also produce sentient goods for me. The point is the sentient factories burn a huge amount of seeds and alternate approaches can save a lot of seeds, or in your case use a lot of seed buildings. When unurium kicks in it is critical to have lots of seeds from alternate (to trader) sources to cover your production so you can have the trader focused on unurium to collect enough.
I'm not there yet; I'm working on the last tech (AW) before chapter 16, so I'll have to bear that in mind when I get there.

I didn't know that armories produce sentient goods in later chapters. When does that kick in?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
It all depends on approach, I use that space for armouries which also produce sentient goods for me.
How do armories produce sentient goods? I am currently parked at the start of chapter 16. Is this some tech advance or upgrade I have not gotten to yet?

Henroo

Oh Wise One
Your seed production must be amazing! When I was doing chapters 14 and 15, I ran 1 T1 sentient factory, 1 T2, and 3 T3. And that was most of my seed production. I can't imagine how much additional seed producing it would have taken to run 2 more T1s and 2 more T2s! I am currently parked at the start of ch 16. I've teleported 1 of my T3 factories out. So right now I have 1, 1, and 2. But then again, I fight almost everything so I have little need of sentient goods to cater with.

Darielle

Your seed production must be amazing! When I was doing chapters 14 and 15, I ran 1 T1 sentient factory, 1 T2, and 3 T3. And that was most of my seed production. I can't imagine how much additional seed producing it would have taken to run 2 more T1s and 2 more T2s! I am currently parked at the start of ch 16. I've teleported 1 of my T3 factories out. So right now I have 1, 1, and 2. But then again, I fight almost everything so I have little need of sentient goods to cater with.
I use a ton of seeds, so 20 FMs is a requirement for me. Most of them are updated to chap 15, but a couple are from one or two chapters ago. I craft them in the MA and replace them with upgrades whenever I can. I really couldn't live without FMs ... they're the only reason I can do that.

If I had something other than cosmic bismuth, I would build more t3s and less t1s and t2s, since most of the researches need the t3s. But with bismuth, I can't do that. Bismuth trades sit forever; no one wants them, even at 10000 bismuth for 9900 shrooms or soap. But I find that if I cross trade at 3 star, then those are snapped up and I get all the shrooms and soap I need. In my case, it just wouldn't pay to build more t3s than the other things. I know some people frown at cross trades, but heck, as long as they are 3 star, I see no need for frowns. You do what you gotta do to get the goods, and people stuck with bismuth have to be creative, lol.