• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

DeletedUser29768

I think they were asking about artifacts for last year's Witch's Hut. Pretty sure those will be in the Magic Academy to craft using this year's artifacts in exchange.
Oh, my bad. Lazy reading, I guess. Edited my first post.

Emily198097

I wasn't a fan of the event in beta at first. I am okay with it now but the order of the quests is annoying in a few places. 20 relics 2x in a row is very time consuming. I am chapter 5 in live and chap 3 in beta

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Here are our notes on the Misty Forest version that we are finishing off in Beta Server - note that the version that comes to the live worlds may not be exactly the same.
Please feel free to share this Google Doc with friends and fellowship: https://tinyurl.com/yxyamkpy

245475287_10219968291338259_7757846956648407571_n.jpg

Mont Clair

Thoughts on the daily buildings prizes? Also to confirm.. the Witch Summoning Circle doesn't give mana? I thought I read it in the description but it wasn't on the list in Elvengems so I am confused.

DeletedUser29768

Thoughts on the daily buildings prizes? Also to confirm.. the Witch Summoning Circle doesn't give mana? I thought I read it in the description but it wasn't on the list in Elvengems so I am confused.
The WSC does not give mana. It produces supplies/goods and banshees (plus KP at highest stages). As for Dailies, there's nothing incredible... I'll probably try to get Dr. Freakenspleen, since it looks cool and is a decent hybrid, and if you want culture the Moose Bog is a good choice. For people in chapters 8+, the Scare Carriage is a reasonably good orc producer (edit: not as good as orc nests, though), and the Mausoleum Wedding also produces them. As for other productions, the Phantom Bear, Pumpkin Patch, and Gargoyle Fountain are relatively poor producers compared to buildings from other events. If you desperately needed mana in higher chapters, you could get the bear, but it's nowhere near as good as a Manta Ray or Festival Merchant, for example. Other than that, you can grab some little hybrid buildings if you need them, but they're nothing to get excited about. Of course, your needs may be different from mine, so you can go for whatever you need in your city. Have fun in the event!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dew Spinner

The WSC does not give mana. It produces supplies/goods and banshees (plus KP at highest stages). As for Dailies, there's nothing incredible... I'll probably try to get Dr. Freakenspleen, since it looks cool and is a decent hybrid, and if you want culture the Moose Bog is a good choice. For people in chapters 8+, the Scare Carriage is an excellent orc producer, and the Mausoleum Wedding also produces them. As for other productions, the Phantom Bear, Pumpkin Patch, and Gargoyle Fountain are relatively poor producers compared to buildings from other events. If you desperately needed mana in higher chapters, you could get the bear, but it's nowhere near as good as a Manta Ray or Festival Merchant, for example. Other than that, you can grab some little hybrid buildings if you need them, but they're nothing to get excited about. Of course, your needs may be different from mine, so you can go for whatever you need in your city. Have fun in the event!
The Orc Nest that you can craft in the MA produces more Orcs then the Scare Carriage and you don't have to use RRs spells to upgrade them each chapter.

Mont Clair

The WSC does not give mana. It produces supplies/goods and banshees (plus KP at highest stages).

The Orc Nest that you can craft in the MA produces more Orcs then the Scare Carriage and you don't have to use RRs spells to upgrade them each chapter.

Thanks for the insight. I have no interest in any of the daily prizes because I have Orc nests and festival merchants for orcs and mana respectively, but I wanted to see how the evolving Buildings prize is and if it's even worth attempting to get. So I guess I'll just play and enjoy the event without going all out. It is great to just sit back and relax for once during an event!

Dew Spinner

Thanks for the insight. I have no interest in any of the daily prizes because I have Orc nests and festival merchants for orcs and mana respectively, but I wanted to see how the evolving Buildings prize is and if it's even worth attempting to get. So I guess I'll just play and enjoy the event without going all out. It is great to just sit back and relax for once during an event!
If I am not intersted in any of the Daily buildings I will go for the AWKP Instants to help level and AW. Also now that Moonstone Library Sets from the MA are One and Done, after the AWKP Instant day I will go for the largest building so I can have buildings to disenchant, I like the 2 new recipes in the MA for CCs and VVs! Don't forget that you get a reroll free once per day, so you could use that to see is the AWKP Instant or one of the larger buildings come up.

Mont Clair

If I am not intersted in any of the Daily buildings I will go for the AWKP Instants to help level and AW. Also now that Moonstone Library Sets from the MA are One and Done, after the AWKP Instant day I will go for the largest building so I can have buildings to disenchant, I like the 2 new recipes in the MA for CCs and VVs! Don't forget that you get a reroll free once per day, so you could use that to see is the AWKP Instant or one of the larger buildings come up.

Sweet. I may just do that as well.