• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

2021 Misty Forest discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Like the others said, only the Phoenix and Bears from 2019 get conversion recipes that use newer Phoenix and Bear artifacts. Every other evolving building is a stand-alone and the only way to get more artifacts is to wait for it's 6-week turn in the Spire, and then 6 weeks after that ends, it will be added to crafting, but only for the recipe that requires 3 blueprints and 10k spell fragments.

DeletedUser29768

I actually think it would a good idea if they did provide conversion recipes in each event for the previous year's artifacts. Then, in events like this one where the building is pretty lame but last year's was amazing, we could choose to gain some extra artifacts for the good building. This would also give players a use for artifacts above 10 (other than evolving a second base). Does anyone know a reason why they wouldn't implement this?

Last edited by a moderator:

BrinDarby

what is the " re-roll " for the daily prizes all about ???
will it give you an alternate daily prize of the 16-18 offered ?

DeletedUser29768

what is the " re-roll " for the daily prizes all about ???
will it give you an alternate daily prize of the 16-18 offered ?
Yes, that's correct.
is it just me , or are currency drops almost the same color as the background ???
like, really really hard to see , hehehe
I haven't had any trouble seeing them, but I guess the colors are pretty similar.

Ariel Greensleeves

Actually I was asking about this event's witch's hut (not the new witch's circle). I thought I saw that it was being offered as a daily prize, but its not very useful if you can't evolve it. I heard its the best way to produce orcs (1620), plus its got a nice culture (5040) and other stuff. this would be at full evolve in ch. 10. Perhaps I was mistaken in reading the forums- its listed under 2020 event buildings but doesn't show up on the dailies list.
Thanks for the videos, my FS is very confused about the progress mechanic

Alram

Flippers just flip
I've slept since last year's misty forest and since I was shiny new during that event, my memories might be questionable. :)
Were the packages of lights hidden behind the + sign last year? I thought it was right out there in the open, easy to see.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I've slept since last year's misty forest and since I was shiny new during that event, my memories might be questionable. :)
Were the packages of lights hidden behind the + sign last year? I thought it was right out there in the open, easy to see.
It's the large + button under the Flash Flask.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I suppose buying KP is a good way to bleed off excess boosted goods. Good thing it is, or I wouldn't be playing very well. I have a lower level player who is not participating due to the buying of KP.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I suppose buying KP is a good way to bleed off excess boosted goods. Good thing it is, or I wouldn't be playing very well. I have a lower level player who is not participating due to the buying of KP.

I have a chapter 3 player who cannot win 3 encounters and doesn't have pet food. The only way he can get past quest 7 is if by some chance pet food comes up in his MA. Even then it is a huge waste of his very limited resources. He is very disappointed by his first try at an event.