• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Spending Coins

Velite-Id

In the game, sometimes for days, I can’t collect anymore revenue from the residents because my main hall is full already. I don’t like to spend the coins on buying knowledge points because its price goes up very high each time. I’d rather keep the price low for the Events that requires you to buy 10 or 20 KP.
But I’d definitely like to see more use for the coins in the game; like buying some enchantment spells, spell fragment, some troops or anything else.

defiantoneks

In the game, sometimes for days, I can’t collect anymore revenue from the residents because my main hall is full already. I don’t like to spend the coins on buying knowledge points because its price goes up very high each time. I’d rather keep the price low for the Events that requires you to buy 10 or 20 KP.
But I’d definitely like to see more use for the coins in the game; like buying some enchantment spells, spell fragment, some troops or anything else.
thats when you hit up the wholesaler and buy some goods. i do it regularly. hit all the non-boosted through the day, as needed, starting with whatever i'm shortest on, then the next. every so often i have enough coin to make a second "lap" through the Wholesaler in a day.

Velite-Id

thats when you hit up the wholesaler and buy some goods. i do it regularly. hit all the non-boosted through the day, as needed, starting with whatever i'm shortest on, then the next. every so often i have enough coin to make a second "lap" through the Wholesaler in a day.
Thanks, good suggestion! The price of the goods goes up too. Is it like KP? Does it stay high or goes back to the 10% of the main hall capacity after some time?

defiantoneks

Thanks, good suggestion! The price of the goods goes up too. Is it like KP? Does it stay high or goes back to the 10% of the main hall capacity after some time?
it resets each day, so yes it goes up if you make a second round in one day. but after 5pm cst it will go back to base price.
it also goes up as you level up in chapters.

edit: ps… if you have a Blooming Trader AW it will also affect the price/amount of goods ratio.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I don’t like to spend the coins on buying knowledge points because its price goes up very high each time. I’d rather keep the price low for the Events that requires you to buy 10 or 20 KP.
I've used excess coins to buy KP since 2016 and never have an issue with those quests. If you progress at a reasonable pace through the game your coin production will always outstrip the cost of KP.

A safe rule of thumb would be to freely buy KP with coins until the cost reaches 5% of your MH capacity- This allows you to zip past any "buy 20 KP" quest in a single go.

As an example, in the last chapter, the MH capacity is 120 million coins which means you can spend over 36 Billion coins to buy 12,000 KP and the next one would only cost you 5% of your capacity.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
As an example, in the last chapter, the MH capacity is 120 million coins which means you can spend over 36 Billion coins to buy 12,000 KP and the next one would only cost you 5% of your capacity.

I just bought a few hundred KP to get through the first few chapter 19 researches more quickly and my cost per KP is now just under 5 million coins, so not even 5% yet.