• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M I am pretty sure the towers count for that quest even after they expire. Or at least I hope they do. lol

Plus, it looks to be better to set up the 10 breeding facilities first and then squeeze in the 10 towers, since those can be moved out of the way once they are built. And then after completing the quest, just sell off the towers for the white or black matter and put your city back to normal again. Since the portal profits make the white and black magic, the towers are only needed to sell for the matter, so no reason to even keep them in the city except when a quest needs them. It just sucks that we have to build a total of 144 towers, 72 to upgrade to black and 72 to sell for the white matter to upgrade the other 72. And then selling those 72 black towers for the matter to upgrade the portal.

Am I reading this correctly? We only need white matter to upgrade them to black? I was thinking we needed to end up with 72 white matter & 72 black matter. Reading this again it seems like we only need to end up with 72 black matter. That would be a huge relief!

Yogi Dave

It does take 2 light towers to make black matter. 1 to get white matter and 1 to upgrade to dark tower. You can also sell the tower as soon as it's placed to get the matter. So, you could start a light tower and sell it immediately then start another one and let it build. Then upgrade to a black tower and sell it immediately to get the black matter. As long as you have plenty of PPs you don't need the towers to make the white and black magic, this is the way to go. Or at least variations on it depending on availability of the needed goods.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I am having trouble getting my level 8 trader to function well. I click on the demand and on the offer drop downs, but the tier 8 goods are off the screen. Trading my boosted T8 for T7 seems like the best way to conserve unurium, but it is not all that functional due to the present limitations

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am having trouble getting my level 8 trader to function well. I click on the demand and on the offer drop downs, but the tier 8 goods are off the screen. Trading my boosted T8 for T7 seems like the best way to conserve unurium, but it is not all that functional due to the present limitations

Someone on Beta commented on how smaller laptop screens were doing that, while larger laptops and normal PC screens were not, so they filed a bug report about it. Can you use the Control+ and Control- to change the browser window size and make the full list show up?

Or are you talking about the mobile app?

Socrates28

Is there any advantage to having more than 10 of each of the production buildings, if you have the room?

Yogi Dave

Is there any advantage to having more than 10 of each of the production buildings, if you have the room?
If you have Portal Profits, there is not any need of the towers except to make white and black matter. I did have 10 for the quest. Now I usually only have 2 of them in the city at a time. I just keep starting them and selling them to make the needed black matter. As for the breeders, I currently have 12 at level 1. It's looking like as they reach level 4, that will be reduced to 10 due to space. I just finished getting the 1st 20k light creatures and now am working on the 30k needed to upgrade the portal. The 12 I have produce 1056 per 6h (level 14 bee). 10 produce 880 so would take 9 more gathering of goods. With 3 collections a day, those 2 extra save me 3 days. Having more breeders would speed that up as long as you have the mana to keep them all going.

Socrates28

If you have Portal Profits, there is not any need of the towers except to make white and black matter. I did have 10 for the quest. Now I usually only have 2 of them in the city at a time. I just keep starting them and selling them to make the needed black matter. As for the breeders, I currently have 12 at level 1. It's looking like as they reach level 4, that will be reduced to 10 due to space. I just finished getting the 1st 20k light creatures and now am working on the 30k needed to upgrade the portal. The 12 I have produce 1056 per 6h (level 14 bee). 10 produce 880 so would take 9 more gathering of goods. With 3 collections a day, those 2 extra save me 3 days. Having more breeders would speed that up as long as you have the mana to keep them all going.
Thanks Dave. I appreciate the help.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Heads up! In the Italian list of quests 53 is sell 5 towers of light and darkness. I thought we could get all of those out of the way already :( Already built the 144 towers of light and finished all but 4 towers of darkness. Oh well! Looks like I'll have to make 6 extra towers to complete that quest.

rvtdragon1

Heads up! In the Italian list of quests 53 is sell 5 towers of light and darkness. I thought we could get all of those out of the way already :( Already built the 144 towers of light and finished all but 4 towers of darkness. Oh well! Looks like I'll have to make 6 extra towers to complete that quest.

@Deborah M You have been so good giving us the list, which has been very helpful. However, can't seem to find anything past #44b. Did you post those and I just missed them or did you provide a link? If you would, can you post anything after 44b? Thank you in advance.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M You have been so good giving us the list, which has been very helpful. However, can't seem to find anything past #44b. Did you post those and I just missed them or did you provide a link? If you would, can you post anything after 44b? Thank you in advance.

That wasn't me. @Lelanya has posted more up to #53 in this conversation. Somebody also posted a link to the Italian quest list somewhere. Wish I could remember who because it is a lifesaver to have the whole list! I hope this works https://cavalieridellozombiaco.blogspot.com/p/la-vendetta-dellesiliato-capitolo-xix.html

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I've just got to say this. I am loving my Temple of Spirits AW! Right now it is my favorite AW and I have a lot. Of course I usually take the AW benefits in the background for granted but this one is standing out in this chapter. I've only got it up to level 16 so far but I am getting a huge portion of the needed unurium from the Spire. I'm luckily able to leave the Trader set to seeds most of the time since we need a crazy amount of those too. It is also perfect timing to have a long event going on to gain unurium from picking up event keys.