• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Found a new home. TY to all

CrystalBlue

So here's the deal...we are a fs of 2 players, 5 accounts. It's an all or nothing deal. Not leaving our alts behind. We've spent a LOT of time building these accounts to help ourselves. Yep, we're nuts! But that means more to help the right FS. We are currently getting 5/6 chests a week in tourney, play the spire as far up as we can, help our world neighbors and each other everyday. Offer trades, cross trades aren't an issue with us. We participate in all FS Adventures and anything else that the FS might need. We're looking to join up with a fellowship where more members participate in tourneys than those that don't. Really ties our panties in a knot when only a few bust butt and the rest sit on theirs. You can look us up on Elvenstats.com "Back Again" Thanks for stopping by. hope to hear from you soon.

Skywen

Crystal, we have just enough room in our FS for you 2 and alts. The tourney is important to us so we all do our very best in it. Orion's Sky Dragon's is the name of my FS. I'd like to talk to you, I'll send you a message in-game.
Skywen~

robsteve50

So here's the deal...we are a fs of 2 players, 5 accounts. It's an all or nothing deal. Not leaving our alts behind. We've spent a LOT of time building these accounts to help ourselves. Yep, we're nuts! But that means more to help the right FS. We are currently getting 5/6 chests a week in tourney, play the spire as far up as we can, help our world neighbors and each other everyday. Offer trades, cross trades aren't an issue with us. We participate in all FS Adventures and anything else that the FS might need. We're looking to join up with a fellowship where more members participate in tourneys than those that don't. Really ties our panties in a knot when only a few bust butt and the rest sit on theirs. You can look us up on Elvenstats.com "Back Again" Thanks for stopping by. hope to hear from you soon.

robsteve50

We have that many openings and are a 6 or 7 tourney fellowship. If you would like to join us contact Robsteve50 and I can drop inactive players to get you all in. We also have finished as high as 25th in fa's and most do what they can in spire

CrystalBlue

We have that many openings and are a 6 or 7 tourney fellowship. If you would like to join us contact Robsteve50 and I can drop inactive players to get you all in. We also have finished as high as 25th in fa's and most do what they can in spire
TY robsteve50 for contacting me. Should things not work out were we are (great FS that matches our game play) I'll let you know. Sending my best to you and your FS. Crys