• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Forbidden Ruins Discussion Thread

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Will pieces from the old set won in League connect to the new and give bonuses ?
There is no limit to how many set buildings can be used, as long as they are part of the same building set. The only limit is that a building can only get one bonus for each different building type it is in contact with.

Elivarian

There is no limit to how many set buildings can be used, as long as they are part of the same building set. The only limit is that a building can only get one bonus for each different building type it is in contact with.
So the buildings we can get from the league system from the old set, Sorcerers' Homecoming, will give connection-bonuses when added to this new set from this event ?

Fayeanne

Where are you seeing that?
I saw it also. There was a news pop-up today pointing out that we can get event currency daily. The verbiage is just outdated.
news.jpg
Also there is no thumbnail image for some reason.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Just for the sake of feedback. I love the sets compared to the evolving prizes!! My fellowship members don't feel defeated before they even start since they can rarely evolve a prize to level 10. I can honestly say for myself I am tired of evolving buildings so the sets are a very welcome change. If this was yet another evolving prize I would definitely be sitting it out. I'm actually enjoying this event for the first time in a very long time. Actually I guess since the last Sorcery set.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So @helya, do you have nothing to say about the vanishing scrolls? Why hasn't the visibility been raised, like on Beta and EN servers?

DeletedUser27062

I saw it also. There was a news pop-up today pointing out that we can get event currency daily. The verbiage is just outdated.
View attachment 11681
Also there is no thumbnail image for some reason.
Thank you for posting the screenshot. My phone only does huge screenshots which I have to export/upload to resize. Such a PITA :D

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I missed the cut off for when we start getting only daily quests :( I was moving right along planning ahead and bam, stuck. So, in case I'm not the only one who didn't see when only one quest per day starts, the first one per day quest is quest #60

Actually, there are 56 plus 22 dailies, so the people that were faster than us got the lock after quest 57 on Tuesday afternoon. ;)

But yeah, I got caught up last night too when I completed #59 and waiting until tonight for #60.