• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Remember when they gave us a pet that gave us bonus event currency if fed, and then suddenly all the events got recalibrated so those extra bonus currency are essentially meaningless? Coming soon to an Elf Game near us...recalibrated wonders!

That was only true for the event right after that one. For the past few years, to complete your evolving building without needing the FA, or to complete a set, in any event using the three chest system, you have always needed to win anywhere from 800 to 1200 extra event currency. And the vast majority of events have been about 1000 extra, including this one, and including many from before the Ashen Phoenix.

The Unbeliever

So basically you can build 1.5 (lvl30) AWs of 1 other person, and poof all your runes/shards are gone.

If the devs are smart, they won't instantly "Boom" us, they'll wait for all the so called smart ppl
and ppl that just felt like it to use up thier xtra runes.... then they'll "Boom" us with xtra consistent
need for them, and everyone who was a sucker, will be fresh outta runes/shards and be whine'n.
Having ppl try to "game the system" will only help the devs faster drain the servers of rune buildup.
And this right here, is why I'm more than content to just sit back on my piles and piles of excess runes. ;);):p

...of course, my tourny/spire costs already being hellish due to expansions + AW levels is a constant reminder to avoid advancing as well.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Or recalibrated tournament prizes...or both!
from Forbidden Runes Q&A...
wtf answer.jpg

*starts new stopwatch*

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
There are three loading screens that form a sequence.

2020 was the Wise Golem from the Sorcerers event, and reading the story on Beta for the current event makes it feel like only part one of two parts, so having a second part start right away, rather than next year, makes sense. Also, there is never a Fellowship Adventure after an event that gives a building set, so a new event after Forbidden Ruins is what I would expect.

load1.png

load2.png

load3.png

The Unbeliever

Yes, but some "idiots" on Beta are claiming it is some Amuni-themed event and not a continuation of this one.
Eh, don't be too hard on them... Egyptian Cats & "Buried City" isn't too hard a link, despite the newest info dump of the loading screen wallpapers pretty much solidifying a continued Sorcs theme...

...I mean, there *are* millions of people who for example believe in real insanity like:
1. Your government only works in the best interests of "We the People" and obviously never for their crooked ends.

2. The Toronto Maple Leafs will win the Stanley Cup this year!:p:p

mikeledo

And Beta reports that there is a cap on the KP exchange. As I understand it as related to me is that there is a 2500 KP cap in that you can not get more than 2500 KP than you can give. So by giving away more KP than you get, you can raise that limit. I also understand that number bumps up slightly on a daily basis. Does anyone have some good information on this as I am relaying without first hand knowledge. This was an unannounced change that INNO snuck in there.

Sprite1313

It looks like the initial limit is 2740KP that each player can receive, across all wonders, from all donators. You increase that by donating to other players' AWs. So, if you donate 20KP to another player, your new limit is 2760. Once you finish a research level, the value of all chests is added to your total cap. There is also, apparently, an 80KP per day increase to the base.

So, you can't go hog wild on day one, but it should be manageable over time.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
And Beta reports that there is a cap on the KP exchange. As I understand it as related to me is that there is a 2500 KP cap in that you can not get more than 2500 KP than you can give. So by giving away more KP than you get, you can raise that limit. I also understand that number bumps up slightly on a daily basis. Does anyone have some good information on this as I am relaying without first hand knowledge. This was an unannounced change that INNO snuck in there.

Right, and it seems that limit has been in the system for a long time and not new to this rune shard into KP system, at least according to what the data miner types on Beta are saying.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
. Also, there is never a Fellowship Adventure after an event that gives a building set, so a new event after Forbidden Ruins is what I would expect.
Not true. There was a fellowship adventure directly following last year's Sorcerer's Homecoming event, which gave the Pilgrim's Manor set. Instead of artifacts, the stage 2 prize was a Magical Mana Hut and the stage 3 prize was Menhirok's Barrow.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Not true. There was a fellowship adventure directly following last year's Sorcerer's Homecoming event, which gave the Pilgrim's Manor set. Instead of artifacts, the stage 2 prize was a Magical Mana Hut and the stage 3 prize was Menhirok's Barrow.

Oh yeah, that was a one-off though, so until they do it again, I still don't expect one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.