• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Information about trader

Talaedraiia

i know you can’t post trades while upgrading the trader, but can you receive goods from trades that were posted before you started the upgrade?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Last time I upgraded my trader before we had speeders, I used the keyboard shortcuts to open it.
But if you actively trade, it is well worth the speeders ;)
The keyboard shortcuts open the trader and make it useable while you're upgrading it? That's news to me.

Darielle

yes, that's what i used
Learn something new every day. :) So are you able to put up trades and buy from the wholesaler, etc, or can you only take trades?

In that case, I guess the same would work for the magic academy? You could just use the shortcut to get in even if you're upgrading it? I wish @helya would clarify exactly how that works.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
But mobile gets daily prizes, which sometimes includes :diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond:! I also like trying to chat in game on the browser when the mouse isn’t focused on the chat box so I pop up all these windows instead, triggering all the shortcuts.

Talaedraiia

But mobile gets daily prizes, which sometimes includes :diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond::diamond:! I also like trying to chat in game on the browser when the mouse isn’t focused on the chat box so I pop up all these windows instead, triggering all the shortcuts.
I would gladly give up the daily prizes for anything that the browser people get that I don’t. The daily’s are not that great.

Arkadia

Darielle

Arkadia

Thanks Arkadia, but the shortcuts are not what I was talking about. I was in shock that you could use the trader EVEN while it's upgrading. Your link says nothing about that, and I'm still a little confused about that being possible. I wish you could find me a link that talks about trading while upgrading. Thanks again.

Well, I haven't used it since the speeders are available, and I remember there were talks about this back then. Would be curious to know, but again, if someone needs to use the Trader, just use speeders to solve the problem. ;)

Darielle

Well, I haven't used it since the speeders are available, and I remember there were talks about this back then. Would be curious to know, but again, if someone needs to use the Trader, just use speeders to solve the problem. ;)
Yeah, those time instants are great for the big jobs!

Sprite1313

And neighbourly help is SOOOOOO much easier in mobile.