• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
so an FA with 4 artifacts is after this forbidden ruin event ? or is this event to event then the FA with 4 artifacts ?
No. Beta is starting another event next. No hard data yet, but it seems the upcoming event will have another evolving building. The FA will follow this. And of the 4 artifacts being offered, 2 will be for Boblins and 2 will be for the upcoming evolving building. At least that is the way I am interpreting the info.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
No. Beta is starting another event next. No hard data yet, but it seems the upcoming event will have another evolving building. The FA will follow this. And of the 4 artifacts being offered, 2 will be for Boblins and 2 will be for the upcoming evolving building. At least that is the way I am interpreting the info.

The evolving building is another one like the Triumph of Tides, where you pick one thing for it to produce. In chapter 19, this one will make me 8000 orcs per day. And orcs is a choice for anyone in chapter 8+, of course. The other choices are pretty crappy, even at level 10: a bunch of coins or 4 KP or 3 30-minute time instants.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
The evolving building is another one like the Triumph of Tides, where you pick one thing for it to produce. In chapter 19, this one will make me 8000 orcs per day. And orcs is a choice for anyone in chapter 8+, of course. The other choices are pretty crappy, even at level 10: a bunch of coins or 4 KP or 3 30-minute time instants.
Well, my chapter 16 Witch Hut will make 3150 orcs a day for me. So orc production looks really good! Although my Witch Hut will also give me Frogs in addition to orcs.

Myne

Oh Wise One
I would love an orc-producing building. I'm not in orcs yet, but that is what RRs are for. And I will be in Fairies by the end of the next event!

They will start showing up in the crafting tab soon for you, there is also an ancient wonder that makes them.

hvariidh gwendrot

heroes forge is the wonder that makes orcs + adds to heavy melee unit damage, but that is at the end of orcs and goblins chapter, you will be able to produce orcs from your armories before then, plus crafting an orcs nest or two would not hurt .. sorry misread the "after the next event" part .. so yippee no fa

Regnad

The odds/choices/windows don't change just because you wait to open them.
I let the VV build up during FA's; I usually open ~12 objects at the end in both cities. I just like getting a bunch of rewards at the end of a tiresome week, lol! Others have said they do it when they start getting close to the next chapter. They of course want the diamonds, but they're also looking to cash them in and get a few of those 35kp ones when they can dump them right into that first chapter tech and get credited with rewards that are for the new chapter level (like during events). I'm sure there are other reasons I haven't heard yet.
That's fair. It's an approach I hadn't considered and I do appreciate both the self reward aspect and the waiting to jump levels. May apply it myself. Thank you.

ekarat

More realistically a stone will be used to avoid a 50/50 chance in the spire thereby saving 25 diamonds half the time. So the actual value is closer to 12.5 diamonds.

I feel like it can take more than one stone to avoid a 50/50 chance, in most casses. For example, if something is AB or BA, then a single stone won't cut it. And that is why I don't like spectral stones.

On the other hand, if they introduced an item that gives you a free extra turn of negotiations, that would be useful and tempt me into trying negotiations.

The Unbeliever

I feel like it can take more than one stone to avoid a 50/50 chance, in most casses. For example, if something is AB or BA, then a single stone won't cut it. And that is why I don't like spectral stones.

On the other hand, if they introduced an item that gives you a free extra turn of negotiations, that would be useful and tempt me into trying negotiations.
...or, maybe they can just be sensible like the FoE devs are and just give us the 4th turn for negotiations that are 6+ potential items. <.<
You get into the 7+ option territory, and 4 turns is in no way a sure bet that you'll succeed... but I'm sure they make plenty of dias from just the 5 options/3 turns negotiations anyways, that throwing the player base a small bone for the 6+ options isn't going to cut into the bottom line.

BrinDarby

if we don't get the last building, how long will it be before we have another chance if not the next fa?
FAs don't usually give set pieces, just artifacts...
all we can hope is another set with league prizes simmilar to the
current event/Manor pieces will tempt us to get the last piece of
this event by earning it in Silver/Gold.

My guess is those (2) Manor pieces, selectable, are driving Gold
in this event more than normal. What's got me so dumbfounded
is its looking like some worlds might not even finish the set, yet
get into Silver.... thats just crazy, especially when that won't get
a player the last piece, just an xtra (1) of the other ones.... go figure.

ekarat

...or, maybe they can just be sensible like the FoE devs are and just give us the 4th turn for negotiations that are 6+ potential items. <.<
You get into the 7+ option territory, and 4 turns is in no way a sure bet that you'll succeed... but I'm sure they make plenty of dias from just the 5 options/3 turns negotiations anyways, that throwing the player base a small bone for the 6+ options isn't going to cut into the bottom line.

I was, in fact, thinking of FoE when I suggested the 4th turn item. I did negotiate in FoE, but not here. The lack of a 4th turn option is why.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I feel like it can take more than one stone to avoid a 50/50 chance, in most casses. For example, if something is AB or BA, then a single stone won't cut it.
True, I wasn't thinking of a third round where you still didn't know 2 spirits.
I admittedly don't convince very often, but I do recall more than a few where I had "solved" all but 1 spirit.

Another great use for stones would be when you get to round 3 and find out you actually don't have any <insert resource> left.

Nerwa

FAs don't usually give set pieces, just artifacts...

The last FA gave sorceries with artifact choices and this event is offering sorceries with set piece options (albeit out of range for most players), so it's at least a more of a possibility than it used to be. Not that I'm holding my breath....

Tehya1

The last FA gave sorceries with artifact choices and this event is offering sorceries with set piece options (albeit out of range for most players), so it's at least a more of a possibility than it used to be.
Do you mean the next event that is in beta?

Status
Not open for further replies.