• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News from Beta - May Contain Spoilers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
@Tehya1 The current live event, the Forbidden Ruins, has the “Tome of Sorcerers Wisdom: Legendary Sorcery” for those who finish with league status of silver or gold. This “Sorcery” offers a choice of buildings from the previous Sorcerers set, Pilgrims Manor.

Nerwa

@Tehya1 The current live event, the Forbidden Ruins, has the “Tome of Sorcerers Wisdom: Legendary Sorcery” for those who finish with league status of silver or gold. This “Sorcery” offers a choice of buildings from the previous Sorcerers set, Pilgrims Manor.

Yah, thanks for posting the clarification. I was taking a nap....

The last FA - the one following the Misty Forest 2021 event - had a "Tome of The Spirits" sorcery prize in each of Stages 2 & 3. That sorcery offers a choice between the 2021 Misty Forest artifact (Witch Summoning Circle) and the 2020 Misty Forest artifact (Witch's Hut artifact).

I think the sorceries are a great way to handle the problem of everyone needing different stuff.

Last edited:

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
'The Buried City' questline event just started in Beta Server.
All the information will be added to this file in the next few hours:
Bookmark and save the link for future use!
This file does not require Facebook and will open on a normal PC.

Note that this version in Beta may not be exactly the same as the one that comes to Live worlds.
:)

273149329_10220479121428692_627565443340470053_n.jpg

273146824_10220479258072108_8714178700280673215_n.jpg

Values are for a player in chapter XII Elementals - more details to follow!

273147787_10220479196590571_4556362566017903433_n.jpg

Last edited:

The Unbeliever

Yay! The digging game is back!:D
...while it may not be the St. Paddy's or Wildlife mini games, at least it's still light years better than the horriawful 3-rotating-chests stupidity. ;):p

Depending on what the gold league portrait looks like, I might spend a few dias to push myself into the top bracket. Back in the Halloween event, I only needed to spend something like just 2.5k dias to go from silver to gold.
Love these skill based events!:D

Myne

Oh Wise One
...while it may not be the St. Paddy's or Wildlife mini games, at least it's still light years better than the horriawful 3-rotating-chests stupidity. ;):p

Depending on what the gold league portrait looks like, I might spend a few dias to push myself into the top bracket. Back in the Halloween event, I only needed to spend something like just 2.5k dias to go from silver to gold.

:oops: o_O:D;)*hands @The Unbeliever a xanax*

DeletedUser27062

"skill based events"?? Are we playing the same game/event? Where is the skill?

The sand pit is droll and the prizes are wholly uninspiring. You can expect to win such delights as a single PoP, 5 rune shards, 5 AWkp, 5 troops, etc etc. The chances of getting a daily prize building are scarce to say the least.

I completed enough quests to get 1260 in event currency, bought 3 x 420 tool kits and ended up with 53 and 55 Amuni tablet thingamajigs. I need 260 to complete the building.

Also, you can't use CC for quests that ask for enchantments so its a real PITA having to empty out the MA production queue just to craft enchantments I don't need. I normally craft CC all day every day.

I won't be playing that event here. Far too much effort required to generate 6k in event currency to fully evolve a building of no appreciable value (to me).

Gladiola

@Eudaemonia I satisfied a gain enchantments quest in the Spire by winning CCs in the current live event. (I was surprised when that happened.) Are you sure they don't count for that quest?

DeletedUser27062

@Eudaemonia I satisfied a gain enchantments quest in the Spire by winning CCs in the current live event. (I was surprised when that happened.) Are you sure they don't count for that quest?
I posted in the bug forum over on the beta forum about it after trying several times only to be told they have made it that CC aren't enchantments anymore since they moved them to the HUD unit. I told them that the CC are in the HUD here yet we can still use them for quests and I got no response.
I had a lengthy exchange with support prior and during posting to beta where they said the change was announced back in December
in the release notes which said
Royal Restoration spells and Combining Catalyst Spells have been moved from the Inventory to the Main HUD overview. This has a few effects:
  • Both these spells can no longer be disenchanted.
  • CC productions that were already in the production queue or produced before the game update and waiting in the Magic Academy are lost. They are not added to the totals and do also not count towards quest progress for quests that require any (CC) spells. Productions started after the game update do count correctly again.

Apparently the change will happen here with the next event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I told them that the CC are in the HUD here yet we can still use them for quests and I got no response.

Even if you get a response from a mod on Beta, all it will say is the same thing every time someone brings up the Live servers. They do not have anything to do with any changes after they leave Beta and the Beta devs and support are totally separate from the Live ones, and any issues with a Live server have to be reported on the Live forums or to Live support, as they will not even forward anything for us.

DeletedUser27062

Even if you get a response from a mod on Beta, all it will say is the same thing every time someone brings up the Live servers. They do not have anything to do with any changes after they leave Beta and the Beta devs and support are totally separate from the Live ones, and any issues with a Live server have to be reported on the Live forums or to Live support, as they will not even forward anything for us.
Yeah, I know. I only pointed it out because it was faulty reasoning on their part. That and I was already salty over wasting 3 14hr timers trying to confirm a 'bug'

Moho

Chef
Have you enjoyed the Misty Forest event? That kind of "skill." Certain people seem to enjoy it because it has nothing to do with building your city or making use of your troops.

I'm disappointed. For me the Buried City event is even more bad news after the bad news of the Forbidden Ruins event whose last piece cannot be obtained by simply playing the game.

The Unbeliever

The sand pit is droll and the prizes are wholly uninspiring. You can expect to win such delights as a single PoP, 5 rune shards, 5 AWkp, 5 troops, etc etc. The chances of getting a daily prize building are scarce to say the least.

I completed enough quests to get 1260 in event currency, bought 3 x 420 tool kits and ended up with 53 and 55 Amuni tablet thingamajigs. I need 260 to complete the building.
There is a great deal of skill in knowing both how, AND, when to use each tool effectively...

For example, I *NEVER* spend any tools to open up a square with a 'prize container', if it is a lower daily% and won't reveal any 'darkened' squares and/or push me forwards. If a container is only say 5-12% at the daily, using even a single candle/whatever is a waste if it does nothing else! On the other hand, if it's a container that has a 25% or higher shot at a good daily prize? Sure, that's worth it.
Also, knowing how and when to use the explody ball/casket/whatever is critical to success... without intelligent use of those to get around corners, you'll end up using 3-4x as many tools to navigate those horrific alleys that crop up!

If you can't get at least 17-18 cats/amunii thingies per tool pack, then I'm sorry to say, but you probably need to improve your tool usage. :p

It's easily possible to gain 20-24+ grand prize tokens per tool pack once you know how to best utilize each tool.
...at least, it was easily possible in the Halloween event... we'll see just how much INNO nerfs the ever-living gak out of tomb on this one?! >.<

Also, you can't use CC for quests that ask for enchantments so its a real PITA having to empty out the MA production queue just to craft enchantments I don't need. I normally craft CC all day every day.

I won't be playing that event here. Far too much effort required to generate 6k in event currency to fully evolve a building of no appreciable value (to me).
So INNO is knee-capping the players yet again? How is that our fault for wanting something other than the ranDUMB chest system all the time? Now as long as gaining enchantments from tourny provinces is still valid, it's not exactly a deal-breaker. (...until they probably nerf that option too!?)

As for the building's value? Anyone who needs Orks production will absolutely want this building, since it nukes every other Orks producer from high orbit!

I really like the orc production on the building. Chapter 9 and orcs are currently my limiting factor. This building will definitely help!
I do believe I warned you about that?! :p ;) ;)

Last week was 13k Orks to clear Lv2 of the Spire, (had 10 negotiations in a row that demanded Orks for feth's sake!!)
This week thankfully was kinder and only chewed through about 4.5k boyz.

I will absolutely be replacing both my Ch9 Ork Nests with this building!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.