• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

testing

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Something tells me I am about to be soaked in Jaeger...
The Muffinator is hilarious, but I believe there is going to be an uptick in friendly fire incidents as well. Also, I can’t stop thinking about how muffy’s gonna throw grenades with tiny T-Rex arms, or at least far enough that she doesn’t get herself. Hence, I think they are more like decorative drinking flasks for her to takes swigs out of when she needs a boost.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I appreciate the help, although "guard" is a strong word for eating them all.
Good point, although I wasn't sure you'd still appreciate the help if I offered to "help" you eat them all. ;)
I hate to tell you this, but...TOO LATE! The original cast of characters got roped in because they replied to muffy's magical threads trying to help her sort out her signature. So if you dip your toes into this thread, your avatar/signature is free game to end up in the disaster flick.
I...really just think I'll stay out on the porch, thanks. :p It's not safe in here!! *eyes Muffy and her gun suspiciously*

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
@crackie Whats this you say ??? You don’t trust me that I will protect you ??

Of course I’ll take a sip or two...its a must !!! Why you ask ?? Well because …..

I GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGER !!!!

You have 9 Full Spectrum LED Grow lights hooked between your two marijuana plants ….one would think that’s plenty of light to grow things and be able to see ...but still you fail to see my abilities ..

My tiny arms serve the purpose to sip and cannot throw far...but my TAIL can grab a bomb and toss it throughout Fantasy Kingdom !!! And I might tell you I have assistance...

@Myne ....found the cat
Screenshot_20220207-141351.png
MYNE2.jpg

crackie

Episode 8
muffy-v8.jpg

While MaidenFair has helya distracted, I yoinked one of the Pet Food from her snack stash with my ninja-like abilities, and by that, I mean moving so slowly that nobody noticed the tree is actually moving. I hooked the Pet Food onto my rope to try to send it to samidodamage so she can feed her Fire Phoenix, that is if Ihrlaen can get the lampions to the kitchen. Ihrlaen is struggling to lift off while tangled up in lampions (Bob Dylan should record that hit), generating a lot of feathers in the process as the cat closes in. muffy, feeling groggy from her nap, decided to power up with a Jagerbomb, but her vision was too blurry to notice samidodamage had managed to throw Sprite1313's chili into her shot glass. Not expecting her Jagerbomb to hit 100,000 Scoville heat units, muffy spits it out in the form of a fireball. She can breathe fire! But oh noes...wrong way, muffy!!! The Banshee is in the other direction! Well, at least she's burning off some of that sickly green and is recovering her pinkness. The only thing going right is Sir Squirrel has made it to rescue a dehydrated Soggy up in the chandeliers. Is muffy going to burn down the Banshee House? Will everyone make it out?

Myne

Oh Wise One
@crackie Whats this you say ??? You don’t trust me that I will protect you ??

Of course I’ll take a sip or two...its a must !!! Why you ask ?? Well because …..

I GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGER !!!!

You have 9 Full Spectrum LED Grow lights hooked between your two marijuana plants ….one would think that’s plenty of light to grow things and be able to see ...but still you fail to see my abilities ..

My tiny arms serve the purpose to sip and cannot throw far...but my TAIL can grab a bomb and toss it throughout Fantasy Kingdom !!! And I might tell you I have assistance...

@Myne ....found the catView attachment 11898View attachment 11899

OHHHH shitake mushrooms! Who spelled the cat! Now I have to find another. Maybe a nice tabby from further afield in the neighborhood. @Sir Squirrel should be careful of a stalking Star Wars spelled kitty!

Episode 8
muffy-v8.jpg

While MaidenFair has helya distracted, I yoinked one of the Pet Food from her snack stash with my ninja-like abilities, and by that, I mean moving so slowly that nobody noticed the tree is actually moving. I hooked the Pet Food onto my rope to try to send it to samidodamage so she can feed her Fire Phoenix, that is if Ihrlaen can get the lampions to the kitchen. Ihrlaen is struggling to lift off while tangled up in lampions (Bob Dylan should record that hit), generating a lot of feathers in the process as the cat closes in. muffy, feeling groggy from her nap, decided to power up with a Jagerbomb, but her vision was too blurry to notice samidodamage had managed to throw Sprite1313's chili into her shot glass. Not expecting her Jagerbomb to hit 100,000 Scoville heat units, muffy spits it out in the form of a fireball. She can breathe fire! But oh noes...wrong way, muffy!!! The Banshee is in the other direction! Well, at least she's burning off some of that sickly green and is recovering her pinkness. The only thing going right is Sir Squirrel has made it to rescue a dehydrated Soggy up in the chandeliers. Is muffy going to burn down the Banshee House? Will everyone make it out?

Now if that ain't a hot mess, I don't know what is! @crackie, where did you learn that stealth sideways slide? I wonder if that would work in the spire. *hands @SoggyShorts a Gatorade to rehydrate with* Um, @helya may not appreciate Lampions in the kitchen. @Ihrlaen must be a crack flier to fit through the door with those lampions.

Maybe she is cleverly creating Molotov cocktails with the Jager bottles... her tail is right there to whip those bad boys towards the banshee - barbequed banshee...

Wait! Is @helya collecting rent from those banshees? Are you sure they aren't her tenants? Maybe we should try to lure them back upstairs and lock them in their room?

*Myne wanders off to locate a garbage can lid to use as a shield in case @muffy. digests those fireballs and starts out the other end.*

crackie

Shitake mushrooms are the worst!
On a side note, I opened the kitchen cabinet and a bottle of truffle oil fell out and cracked into a hundred pieces. I think it's supposed to be used to ward off Banshees, much like using garlic on vampires. My whole house currently smells like truffles right now so I am well protected from Banshees, at least for the time being. By tomorrow when it wears off, only my kitchen garbage bin will be safe.

Myne

Oh Wise One
On a side note, I opened the kitchen cabinet and a bottle of truffle oil fell out and cracked into a hundred pieces. I think it's supposed to be used to ward off Banshees, much like using garlic on vampires. My whole house currently smells like truffles right now so I am well protected from Banshees, at least for the time being. By tomorrow when it wears off, only my kitchen garbage bin will be safe.

Well that's a different kind of safe zone. lol

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
That would make your house a deathtrap.

I wanted to like your comment about Shitake mushrooms being the worse, but then you went and not only shattered glass but spread truffle fumes everywhere, so no liking for you.

crackie

That would make your house a deathtrap.

I wanted to like your comment about Shitake mushrooms being the worse, but then you went and not only shattered glass but spread truffle fumes everywhere, so no liking for you.
*looks around* Now you have a problem with shattered glass??? As muffy said before she threatened to annihilate us all, "sounds like an accident waiting to happen", so I think it's fair to say I was set up.

crackie

Episode 9:
Everyone's favo(u)rite party sidekick, the chandelier, hung in there for a long time, but alas, all the excessive shaking due to the violent force from muffy's fire breathing was the tipping point. The chandelier came crashing down, trapping Myne's cat below. Sir Squirrel managed to leap off the collapsing light fixture and used Soggy as his parachute. As my lampions came tumbling down with the chandelier, there was enough slack on the ropes to free Ihrlaen, who was quickly drawn to the precious fallen Pet Food, now infused with Sprite1313's chili pepper. samidodamage is in the other room yelling for Ihrlaen to fling the Pet Food over, but Ihrlaen seems to be zoned in on the bag of kibble. I think we're about to get bonus free shots! muffy, having burned off her sickly green, finally remembered that she has wings! Having set the table and wall ablaze, she now sets her eyes on the Banshee, with the help of her glasses again. Oh, but it looks like the Banshee's protected by Soggy's industrial-grade colander, which appears to be fireproof! Things were starting to look brighter for our motley cast of characters, which usually does when you light half the room on fire, but the Banshee's NOT going to like muffy messing up her hair...
muffy-v9.jpg

Last edited: