• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

What are the names of the floor bosses in the spire?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Every time I want to tell one of our new players about the boss levels in the spire, I'm struggling to call them something. I sometimes call the first one "Treant-guy," the second, of course, "Froggie," and the big boss simply, "Big Guy." But I realize how stupid these sound and it's not always clear to new players. So is there a name for these three guys, somewhere in Inno files? If not, shouldn't there be? Should we have a naming contest and pick names? I reference these guys all the time and it's frustrating not to have names for them. (Yes, I know I have no life, lol.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
To me, to give something a name it has to either have a personality, or needs a name -- because e I refer to it in conversation. Since the three bosses don't have a personality (not being real probably has something to do with that) and this is the first time I've spoken to anybody about them, I think I'll just leave them as the "challenge" at the end of the three tiers.

AJ

Iamaita

They are Mushroom Head, King Frog and Golemmy according to my four year old. It would be nice to have actual names for them.

Aren’t a lot of the people in the negotiating encounters are the same characters that give story quests throughout the game? Their names should be somewhere, right? I vaguely remember seeing the whole story line somewhere when I first started playing but can’t seem to find it now. Does this exist or did I imagine it?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
They are Mushroom Head, King Frog and Golemmy according to my four year old. It would be nice to have actual names for them.

Aren’t a lot of the people in the negotiating encounters are the same characters that give story quests throughout the game? Their names should be somewhere, right? I vaguely remember seeing the whole story line somewhere when I first started playing but can’t seem to find it now. Does this exist or did I imagine it?
I don't know ... I thought there should be names for every character in Elvenar, but I keep looking and I can't find it. So anyway, if you imagined it then so did I. :)

Sprite1313

three amigos.jpg

Lucky, Dusty and Ned?