• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Royal Restoration

fitress

One of my drop-down menus says I have 10 of them. I think I have looked in all the hidey places, but can't find.
At your convenience, please.....................

Elivarian

One of my drop-down menus says I have 10 of them. I think I have looked in all the hidey places, but can't find.
At your convenience, please.....................
It's the only place they are. They are used for upgrading event buildings to next chapter when you enter it :)

But most buildings are not worth it because new events come all the time and you can easily win a new chapter-right building.

Myne

Oh Wise One
yes, they show in the elvenar green button at the top of your screen. To use them on a building, simply click on the building and it will show you if you have enough (the number needed will be black) then click to upgrade the building to the next chapter.
If you are not sure which building you want to use them on, hover over the next chapter banner in the upgrade screen and it will display what the new productions for that building will be.

fitress

It's the only place they are. They are used for upgrading event buildings to next chapter when you enter it :)

But most buildings are not worth it because new events come all the time and you can easily win a new chapter-right building.

Just so I understand. This is not something I can just select and use like an Instant. Does the option to use automatically show up with the transition to a new chapter? (not that I'm in any danger of that happening soon). Ooooops - Just saw another post that answers me.
The real reason I was looking for them was to disenchant so I could collect the Rune Shards.
B_elementals_aw2_shards.png

!!!!!EDIT/EDIT/EDIT!!!. Don't know if it will do anything to quell the firestorm, but I meant SPELL FRAGMENTS, not RUNE SHARDS. In fact I need the fragments to craft more shards. If the backlash is because I don't value the RRs, well, ........... Most of you seem to play way above my pay grade. I just plod along and don't do any of the "fancy" stuff. Just breathe.

Thanks to Elivarian and Myne for your time.

Last edited:

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Just so I understand. This is not something I can just select and use like an Instant. Does the option to use automatically show up with the transition to a new chapter? (not that I'm in any danger of that happening soon). Ooooops - Just saw another post that answers me.
The real reason I was looking for them was to disenchant so I could collect the Rune Shards.

Wwhhhaaatt? And this is why you can't, anymore.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
@fitress
I had an original Vallorian Valor, 4 chapters out of date, ditto for Orc Strategists. My older cities still have an original Spheric Stub (only offered, what, 3 times ever?). Not to mention I ran the first 10 chest FS on the International server but only needed one blueprint per chapter thanks to the time Inno nerfed our Winter culture (and had to give us all a Magic Residence to compensate). But I am really grateful that my best culture per square item has kept pace with me over the years (thanks again). I kept the faith for 16 months, waiting for those RR spells.

Zoof

To be clear, Royal Restoration (RR) (semi-related: Blueprints) are a building material (much like gold, supplies, goods, and whatever other esoteric thing some buildings may want) used to upgrade certain types of buildings. Those buildings cannot be upgraded higher than your current chapter, and tend to be event buildings, many of which aren't worth the RR since, as been said before, you can get better versions of as you ascend the chapters.

Buildings that are part of a set (e.g. Moonstone Library), or are evolving (e.g. Fire Phoenix) might be worth your time to save up on. You never want to get rid of your RRs. People quit fellowships and join others over that (and more).

I'm of the opinion that wanting to sell off your RRs is equivalent to saying that you want to cut off your non-dominant hand because it's useless in writing. Which is an awful thing to consider. Unless we're living in the far future and you can just burn money to get yourself a cyborg hand that does the mechadendrite thing and has built in lasers. If *that* is the case, then please tell me your supplier!

Last edited:

SuNaya Dark

The real reason I was looking for them was to disenchant so I could collect the Rune Shards. View attachment 12078

!!!!!EDIT/EDIT/EDIT!!!. Don't know if it will do anything to quell the firestorm, but I meant SPELL FRAGMENTS, not RUNE SHARDS. In fact I need the fragments to craft more shards. If the backlash is because I don't value the RRs, well, ........... Most of you seem to play way above my pay grade. I just I'm

I'm still relatively new (both of my cities are about to (finally!!) enter Chapter 3.
Here's what I've learned from asking questions: Do NOT disenchant things you'll need in later chapters. Just let them "sit and collect dust" until they are needed. Disenchanting because you can't use them "now" will COST you in later chapters.

Last edited: