• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Can there be too much of a good thing?

Blindsider66

The new method of donating KP has allowed for me to deposit far greater amounts into the Ancient Wonders of my friends and of my Fellowship. However, this morning I found myself stopped in my tracks after only playing 200KP. The message stated that the individual (recipient) had received enough Knowledge Points at this time and would I please try again at a later date.
As far as I know there are no specified limits as to how few or how many KP one can donate freely. This is a personal choice that in no way should be regulated by the moderators or even the game itself.
Can someone please explain to me why my spending habits of KP must be budgeted.

Peace
B_all_aw4_shards.png

Iyapo1

Spending is not budgeted. Spending is encouraged. Players who dont spend are getting locked because they can only recieve a certain amount. That amount increases with every KP they spend on others. If they dont spend on others and only receive, they get locked. To get unlocked they need to follow your fine example and spend.

Dreamyn2

Buddy Fan Club member
There is a limit to how many kps may be donated to an individual. It is offset by how many kps they themselves have donated. If a player gets locked from receiving kps then they need to give kps to others or wait a couple of days to become unlocked. This has been in place to help prevent push accounts. It is affecting normal players now that runes may be used as kps and a great deal of kps are being donated.