• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Rune Shard changes

Count Rupert

I'm a little confused by some of the tone here. I've been playing about a month. I get 1 free KP a day from FS perks to give away. And if I do give it away I'm evil minded. Curious.

Iyapo1

lol, no. Apparently there are some players that are literally dropping hundreds...or thousands of KP on other people's wonders out of spite, in order to make the other player hit the max KP donation limit and lock the other player up for a few hours or a days. I was being sarcastic because I am having a hard time seeing this as bad. But people are doing it, on purpose. And other people are getting upset about it because it messes up their ability to recieve more KP and can screw up FS chains. For 1000 KP, I think I could stand it!

But yeah deliberately dropping a thousand KP on someone just to lock them up is kinda evil minded....unless it is a joke, then it is an evil minded joke! Players giving away a little KP are not what was being discussed.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
As I understand it, the total value of the KP in the reward chests for an AW is about 20% of the KP value needed to upgrade it. If you consider the rune shards it also gives out as 15 KP each, I wonder what the total value of the reward chests would be compared to the total cost to upgrade the AW?

mikeledo

Any evil minded people who want to come and lock me up....feel free!
Bring out the comfy chair!
Untitled.png

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
There are 3 people waiting for me to update my Needles so they can rune dump into it, but I can't upgrade it because I need 150k of each sentient goods and I keep making unboosted T1s with my sentient manus instead. So that's another way to keep rune dumpers at bay. Just doing my part to continue the tree gum shortage on Ceravyn.

Bellerefon

On our FS we r playing a game called "Kick out the interloper". So all these 1s are ditched (hopefully).
Michaelmichael is the kicked champion, lol.

Nevertheless, MM cannot be blamed for finding gaps in the system or in market or in an FS's ability to distribute chests amongst them.
This is just clever. Not cheat.
Doesn't matter if you don't like it or you are not willing to do it or you like it and don't have the guts to do it.

Free market, remember?

When the Hammer falls, I'll still have all my runes.....
I didn't work this hard for them, just to give them away.

500 runes gone, 3000 runes to go. Why keep them so hard?

OIM20

View attachment 12108
That’s what I’m saying! I’m tempted to change the name of my city to ‘Hunters welcome!’ if it means my AWs get filled a little faster. I’m in a fellowship of 1 so I’ll take anything I can get lol.
I gave your name to my Harandar FS and left a few KP on some of your AWs. :) (I'm not on Arendyll or Khelonaar, sorry.)
Left some KP on your PT in Elcy. Accidentally bumped one of your FS - I really didn't mean to do that. So I left 30 KP on their GA in case you finish your PT before you can let them know to put more in to get their chest back. Sorry! *offers chocolate in appeasement*

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader

Only one per customer - I did indeed lock one person up by completing on my own (in two days, as was locked up) one level at 810 KPs. The poster provided positive encouragement and good behavior must be rewarded. Hey, if you got it, flaunt it.

... but only once. Subsequent applications will be denied. There are limits to my evil ways.

Last edited:

Katarax

I gave your name to my Harandar FS and left a few KP on some of your AWs. :) (I'm not on Arendyll or Khelonaar, sorry.)
Oh wow, thank you! And definitely don’t worry about the other cities on A or K, I abandoned them long ago. I appreciate it very much! :)

Yogi Dave

As I understand it, the total value of the KP in the reward chests for an AW is about 20% of the KP value needed to upgrade it. If you consider the rune shards it also gives out as 15 KP each, I wonder what the total value of the reward chests would be compared to the total cost to upgrade the AW?
When averaged over all levels of all AWs, the AW cost to the owner was 81.5%. Including the shards, that is reduced to 68%. There are a couple of bumps with that introduced by the AWs starting with the Vortex of Storage. They vary more than the earlier AWs, but I don't think that modifies the average too much. I used our net0 SS data to compute this a week or so ago.

Iyapo1

Left some KP on your PT in Elcy. Accidentally bumped one of your FS - I really didn't mean to do that. So I left 30 KP on their GA in case you finish your PT before you can let them know to put more in to get their chest back. Sorry! *offers chocolate in appeasement*
Thank you! No appeasement needed, we do swap threads in that FS so all the KP on the chests from my mates has already been paid back. Chests are just extra.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
On our FS we r playing a game called "Kick out the interloper". So all these 1s are ditched (hopefully).
Michaelmichael is the kicked champion, lol.
I do consider that a complement and I do not mind at all being "kicked out".

Should I consider that a request to stop? A request to continue? Or a challenge to expand? I am only dropping KPs on Fantastic AWOL. I could do your whole fellowship if preferred. I also am willing to drop more KPs if that is better? On review of your fellowship members I can see some descent opportunities to drop 15 or 30 if that is more to your liking. There was a time when I would search out fellowships that were too stingy in their gifts, I mostly stick to neighbors, but I can make an except for yours if preferred.

Seriously, if Fantastic AWOL doesn't like getting KPs, I will try not to send him any. I go through my entire list of neighbors pretty quickly so I may still put out one by mistake, but I am better at not adding more if that is your (and his) preference.